Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle
US$123
US$105
US$90
  • Restaurant
Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
US$100
US$124
US$117
US$77
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrelais spacomfortable bedsshuttle servicestaff was very friendly and helpfulcdg airportfree shuttleclub sandwichstay overnightmodern hotelkitchenetteparisdishwasherroissyairlinecommutebathtubgold
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Whilst only an overnight stay, the room was very comfortable however it did have a slight odour when we first entered the room but after a few minutes it either went away or I just didn't notice it anymore.
The room was clean but there were a few small patches on the doors and walls that were repaired but not repainted.
Free in room WiFi a bonus.
Convenient to airport and close enough to Paris.
Free car parking.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
RelaisSpa, Responsable relations clients at Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Ariane215,
Thanks a lot for your feedback which is very important to us in order to create a personalized offer. We are very pleased to feel your satisfaction and rest assured that your comments will be shared to the relevant department.
We hope to welcome you very soon at the Relais Spa Roissy!
Kinds Regards,
Charlotte

Reviewed 1 January 2014

It's the worst hotel that I have visited in the world. You have an employe very rude "Pablo" and impolite. I called 4 times for the towels and 45 minutes to bring me up 2 towels??? I think it is not normal... When I asked why? Pablo told me sorry, but I had a lot of things to do and he spoke me like a dog... I'm so sorry but this is not a 5 star hotel.

The Spa is very good and the swimming pool is very nice!

Room Tip: High floor and view of the park
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traaveler1982
RelaisSpa, Responsable relations publiques at Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Traaveler1982,
We would like to thank you for your feedback. I am glad to see that your experience at the Spa was satisfactory.
I completely understand your displeasure regarding the service you received. On behalf of the Relais Spa Roissy, I would like to apologize for this incident. Please rest assured that your constructive comments have been shared with the relevant departments and actions have been taken.
I will be very happy to personally exchange with you and will be glad to compensate this experience.
We remain at your disposal and look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Charlotte

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

During business travel it's always a good escape to the Spa hotel, great bar' helpful staff special counters for airline staff when it gets too busy perfect letting the "normal" guest not being influenced. The restaurant is on the expensive side; I guess one of the only downsides of the place room are clean and good' but lightning should be controlled by one switch not by lamp' maybe something for the future , great stay

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stayed there 4 nights, when attending Milipol Exhibition at Paris Nord. Everything was fine, rooms were very comfortable, and clean. Breakfast had all you need. Of course, i would not go there for a holiday, but it was more than I was expected there.

Room Tip: All rooms seem good, it is a very quiet area.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed at a hotel nearby (on the same street) as the Relais Spa hotel would not allow a booking for less than a week when we would be visiting. It took us two days of stopping in the hotel to finally arrange spa time, but my friend and I were finally able to arrange a massage for each of us our last night in town prior to returning to our home countries. To facilitate this, we had to cancel a previously booked excursion, but we thought it would be worth it. To our surprise, when we arrived at the spa for our appointment we were simply told "is not possible". Now I understand the french are somewhat reserved, but what I saw was three people seated behind the counter, no other customers in the spa (not even in the pool), and a manager that absolutely did not care. They did not bother to contact us about the appointment, even thought they had our local contact information, they simply said they had "booking problems". As a note, the computers in the lobby did not appear to be working, and no one was in the restaurant either and it was dinner hour. I'm not sure what they are about, but with so many other hotels on this street - and all of them nice - I certainly would not stay here. Book the Marriott or Mercure for a nice hotel and great restaurant, or the Holiday Inn for a less expensive option.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends