Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,263 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

Dirty, definitely NOT 4 star, shuttle driver fell asleep om the freeway,almost killing us, expensive!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Place in need of an urgent refit....and even more urgent : disciplined and attentive staff :
(a) too often rooms are below standard
(b) same comment for meeting facilities
(c) below standard food (in after all the country of haute cuisine)
(d) in general not-responsive staff
(e) wireless just hopeless......

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank No_Belgian
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We had the unfortunate luck of having Air France taking forever to leave Amsterdam to get to Paris and we missed our connecting flight. Air France put us in the Millennium by the airport. The hotel hallways and rooms are 80 plus degrees, April 28th, tried the AC and it did not work, I called the front desk and was informed it is the warming season and we only have heat, AC is not turned on yet. The windows do open, but we are by the airport, long warm night. At least the Irish Pub is good.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mtnkd
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Millenium Hotel is a typical airport hotel. There is a convenient shuttle to and from the hotel and the staff are helpful. The place tries for luxury but is a little worn out. I had a queen bed with desk, side chair, tv and refrigerator. Complimentary wifi and bath items. The room was clean. Food was okay. One night was enough.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I got one night at this hotel through a bid on a 4 star hotel on Priceline, but this hotel should definitely not be rated as a 4 star hotel... more like one or two star by US standards. The room furnishings are extremely worn and dated, the wallpaper is bubbled and peeling, the rug is extremely stained, and there is no air conditioning until May. I was advised that I would need to leave my window open if I wanted my room to not be like an oven. The pillows are pitiful... all in all, one of the worst hotels I have stayed in. (The porter is extremely kind and helpful though.)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business