They assigned me a room which has been occupied by someone else, then I was being moved to another room where nothing is replenished, hotel staff are highly unwilling to help even for just tiny request or simple question.
1. I was being assigned a room and as I entered the room, I saw bathrobe laying on the bed, opened champagne bottles, luggages laying around the floor..- someone is occupying this room. I was shocked as this is the most terrible mistake a hotel can make. Just imagine while you are sleeping and someone else is being assigned your room's key card and enter your room, will you ever feel safe to stay in this hotel again? ( I was lucky that no one was in the room at that time, I guess they were out for dinner)
2. Feeling horriying, I went down stair to the reception again with my suitcase. The receptionist apologized for the mistake they made and assigned me another room. I got to the new room, feeling dissapointed to find that there is no bottled water provided, and there aren't any water kettle, cup/glass, tea bag provided too. Now, I am not a fussy person, I can live without bathroom slipper, international adapter, toothbrush etc. ( there wasn't any in the room either anyway), but for me a water kettle is the most basic necessity, and at least a cup, of course! Fine, I'm lucky that I brought my own traveller's size water kettle, so I called and ask whether they can send me a cup, at least i can drink some water, and I was told that they will charge me 5 euros for delivery of a cup. I have been living in so many different hotels and I Hvnt come across this kind of nonsense. They should have provide customer with these in the room at the first place.
3. When being asked about how much do they charge for lunch, the receptionist say: 'it depends on what you eat'. I answered: ' the paper says it is a lunch buffet, so there must be a fixed price right?' and then the receptionist says: 'oh well, we prepare different kinds of buffet everyday. For tomorrow..maybe...it shall be...around XX euros'. He didn't even bothered to check even though the computer is just right in front of him, he can totally get to know the price by just one click but he didn't do so.
I would say these are unacceptable for a 4-stars hotel, not only that I will not come back again, I will also tell my friends and colleagues to not coming to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned near the main international airport in France, Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle is the ideal choice for Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport hotel guests. Our Roissy hotel is only 5 minutes by courtesy shuttle from the airport and a short drive from main exhibition centres, including Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget. The hotel is also convenient to Disneyland Paris (EuroDisney), Parc Astérix and Chantilly Castle, while guests of our Paris airport hotel enjoy privileged access to the Paris International Golf Club. Main attractions of central Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and the Louvre are only 30 minutes away. Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle hotel is a versatile business meeting and conference venue, offering 28 meeting rooms, advanced equipment and innovative catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Paris Charles De Gaulle Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Roissy