“Surprisingly Quiet”

Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
San Mateo, California
“Surprisingly Quiet”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I sometimes choose this hotel because this hotel is conveniently located in CdG terminal 2. Rooms are surprisingly quiet… this is the quietest airport Sheraton I stayed ever. Club rooms are a bit more expensive but considering the free breakfast, cocktail time, free Wi-Fi, etc. it does have worth paying extra.

Room Tip: Try their club floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank koba-sf
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for your positive comments.
We are pleased to read you positive comments and to learn that you have appreciated our facilities.
A bientot in Paris!
A.ZIani-Orus
Quality manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This hotel cost me a bomb but was worth every penny. I arrived, literally, sick and tired. Got a club room which is a great deal because you get free wifi and access to the club room. The latter has great snacks and drinks and there is also a room with computers and a printer. The concierge desk can lend you a room workout kit (an exercise mat, rubber tubing etc.) which is great for an in room workout. Breakfast, your choice of room service,buffet or the club room is included. The rooms are amazingly soundproof-I did not hear a sound! The hotel has their own golf cart and will pick up guests requiring assistance or drop them at the checkin counter. Staff were friendly and helpful. Beware the snacks on top of the minibar-they are on a "smart tray" that considers items to be consumed once taken off the tray for longer than a minute! Bathroom is great, with a wonderful shower and tub and excellent amenities.

I ordered a meal from room service which arrived quickly--and hot!

I should add that I speak fluent French but I heard staff speaking excellent English to other guests.

So if you are sick, tied, need a bed near CDG and can afford it the Sheraton CDG is the best!

I should add that when I booked my room the night before I added under special instructions that I was not well and that I would appreciate an early checkin. This was done with no questions asked- I had the room an hour early.

Room Tip: Go to the Club Floor.
1 Thank MinMontreal
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Guest

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your stay.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property. All your kind comments with regards to your arrival experience, room amenities, great service received from our room service and club lounge teams are highly appreciated by our team.

Thank you again for your fantastic comment and on behalf of the entire Sheraton Paris team, I look forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Yours sincerely,
Paris, France
Reviewed 21 February 2014

If you can get this hotel at a good deal then it is OK, but the rooms are very small for the price that you pay and the room service is just simply aweful and best avoided, particularly the late night menu.

2 Thank HiddenCaviar
Dear guest,
Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor. I am concerned to read your disappointment regarding your last stay. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly and share more feedback. This will allow us to drive action for improvement.
Regards,
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My last night on this past trip was spent at the Sheraton at Charles de Gaulle airport. Access to the hotel is very easy through terminal 2 (any of the gate areas), though it might seem like a long walk. Just follow the signs that say 'hotels' and you'll get there. Check in staff was friendly, room was large and nicely soundproofed (didn't hear a single plane through the stay). I decided to treat myself to their gourmet restaurant, and it was excellent. The only downside is the price for the room, but you're paying for the MAJOR convenience of being right at the airport. Will almost certainly stay there again.

2 Thank Matt H
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your rewarding comment. It is very gratefull of you.
I am glad to learn that you have appreciated our gastronomic restaurant Les Etoiles.

We all sincerely look forward to your next visit to us.

A bientot in Paris,

A.Z.Orus
東京
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Located in the terminal building of CDG thus very convenient to each terminal. Also just one minute to the train station to Paris. Facilities are OK but the guest should be careful if the reservation is secured. My experience is that I was told first that my reservation was automatically cancelled due to that credit card was not approved and hotel was full. I insisted I did not receive such cancellation notice and the reception staff admitted no such notice was sent to me then I insisted my reservation to be effective and provide appropriate room. Finally reception staff callced the manager and told me that just one 'Smoking' room was available. I was told no other option thus I eventually accepted smoking room but I found the room was terribly smelled and I was anxious that I could not sleep. I then checked the availability of other hotel nearby and found Hilton CDG had room. I went back to the reception desk and asked her to let me move to HIlton hotel and bear the difference of room charge of Hilton and Sheraton. Then reception staff called the manager again and told me that she can offer 'Non Smoking' room. I thought I was cheated by the staff when I first insisted for securing a room.I was told the manager would explain next morning how it had happened but no explanation at all. I found other Trip Adviros commented badly about the reception staff and I would share the same.
CDGターミナルビル内にある唯一のホテルで、パリ雪の列車の駅に近く便利。設備もまずまずだが、フロントスタッフの対応で非常に嫌な思いをした。チェックインしようとしたところ、クレジットカードの承認がおりなかったので、自動的に予約がキャンセルされたと言う。キャンセルの通知を受け取っていないから部屋は確保されるべきと主張、スタッフも通知を出していない事を認め、マネージャーに電話し、喫煙が一室だけあった、それしかない、との事でやむなく鍵を受け取り部屋には入ったが、臭いがひどくてとても我慢出来そうも無い。部屋からインターネットで近くのホテルを探したところ、ヒルトンCDGで部屋を確保できそうだったので、フロントへ行き、ヒルトンに移るので、ヒルトンとシェラトンの部屋代の差額を負担するよう要求したところ、又マネージャーに電話。今度は禁煙の部屋を確保したと言う。さっきの最後の一室はそれではなんだったのか、説明を求めたが、翌日マネージャーから説明すると言う、しかし翌朝になっても何の説明無し。最初はいい加減に対応され、打つを疲れたとしか思えない。

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank masaofc
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear guest,

It is with a lot of concern that I read your comment. We have contacted you directly by e-mail following your complaint.

Please accept our renewed apologies for any shortfall experienced.
Thank you again for bringing this matter to us.

A.Z-Orus
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've stayed here quite a few times in the last 5 years and I have to say that it is getting better everytime. Staff friendliness has increased a lot, they are so friendly and accomodating! Food is also very good and they have a healthy breakfast option with nutritious food which i really like.

The sauna is small, does its job but would be nice to have a larger spa area.

The only big thing which is a problem for me at this hotel is the airconditioning. I can never ever get it to cool down and sleep properly in this hotel. After 5 years i know that i have to use my suitenight rewards (a loyalty reward thing) to get a suite and that the bedrooms in the suites are cooler than the regular rooms but still not cool enough. It is very warm inside the rooms and the airconditioning doesn't seem to work very good. I hope they improve this because after that i would give them 5 stars!

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your rewarding comment. I will certainly share your feedback with our associates who will be really glad to get such a feedback regarding our service quality improvement.

We sincerely look forward to your next visit and restore your confidence in our AC system.

A bientot in Paris!

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed 1 night before an early flight and it was only a short walk to the flight check-in. Room looked fine. However, we slept badly due to a) noise (not of aeroplanes) of air conditioning, which did not cool down the room and could not be switched off; b) room thus too warm; c) lights from airfield shining through the curtain.
Marble bathroom had bath & separate shower. Minibar had complimentary water. No free wifi in room - charges were not explained when we specifically asked re wifi at check-in. We did not eat at hotel. Good location pre-flight, but expensive for the convenience.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor and bringing your feedback to us. I do regret the inconvenience with air conditioning and unexpected charges. It is certainly a shortfall.

Please don't hesitate to contact us directly in order to investigate the issue.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#2 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,800 reviews
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#12 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 bubbles 5,574 reviews
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,351 reviews
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Roissy
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Ro...
#2 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#7 of 30 in Roissy-en-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!