“Worthwhile Splurge”

Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Dayton, OH
“Worthwhile Splurge”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Flying home to the States with five pieces of luggage and two dogs, we decided it would be foolish to overnight in the city and worry about rush hour transportation to the airport the next morning. We were so correct! The elevator from the train station took us to the front door of the Sheraton. Helpful staff transferred the luggage to our room, furnished with a special bed for the dogs! The room was well-appointed and quiet, with a view of the runway. At check out, the staff loaded our luggage onto the airport carts and we had a two minute walk to the airline departure counter. We are so glad that we opted for this little splurge, which virtually eliminated the stress of travel.

Room Tip: Ask for a runway view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Valerie S
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Valerie,

Thank you for your complimentary review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport. This will certainly motivate our team to continue to deliver the best service to all our guests.

It is always very rewarding to receive such compliments as the team endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves with great satisfaction.
I am delighted to learn that you have apprecited our pet program with a dedicated sweet sleeper bed.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your dogs back to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel in the very near future.

A.Ziani-Orus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Crazy expensive, but really convenient. For the price they charge they should offer free WiFi service in the room.

All that said - it was a clean and comfortable room. Shower was a bit small but it was efficient.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael F
Dear guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for your nice comments regarding our hotel suitable location.

Warm regards from Paris,
Madera, California
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed here only one night, but I must say the rooms are beautiful and spacious and very well maintained. At the airport and we didn't here the first plane take-off. The hospitality room was well stocked with cold sandwiches and wine as well as warm appetizers and fruit. The hotel is modern architecture and located near Terminal 2. It is walking distance to all the terminals. Parking is expensive. The staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank corkyg02
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor concerning your recent stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport.
I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are very kind and I shall certainly refer to the acknowledgements you offer our colleagues in our next team briefings.

We strive to exceed our guest expectations and we believe our most valuable acknowledgement is our guests’ recommendation and loyalty.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcome you back at Sheraton Paris Airport.

A.ziani-Orus
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were given a room that wasn't made up yet. The staff was great and got it changed right away and then offered complimentary room service breakfast the next day. For a quick overnight stay near the airport, this was perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Michelle T
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us at Sheraton Paris Airport.

We are very pleased to read how much you appreciated your stay with us and enjoyed our facilities and services.

We all look forward to welcomig you back at Sheraton soon .

A.ziani-Orus
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was quite disappointed for not being able to get a room in city. Then I chose to stay at this hotel which was nearer to my exhibition site. I have never stayed at an airport hotel and my worry was about the airplane noise.

I was told that the hotel is right at airport. But my flight landed at terminal 1 and it was abt 10 min airport train and walk to the hotel. I was happy to finally reach hotel but as soon as i entered room, it smelled and it turned out to be a smoking room. I was angry as I could not tolerate smell. I phoned reception and told them but they told me that I had booked the same only as non-smoking room was not available. They offered to clean room again and promised to shift me next day.
A
To my surprise, in 10 min I got the call that they were able to get a non smoking room and I shifted to the place. Since then, it was a delight as I stayed for 5 nights. We'll appointed room, good club lounge, excellent location of hotel as you get metro two levels down the hotel floor. There was absolutely no plane noise rather I enjoyed looking at planes landing and taking off frm my room window.

It would be better to take metro pass for full duration of yr stay in one go, otherwise it will be more expensive.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read how much you appreciated your trip to Paris and your experience with us especially the wonderful view of planes taking off and landing.

I look forward to welcome you back at Sheraton.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We traveled by train from the south of France to Charles de Gaulle airport in order to return to the U.S. We booked the Sheraton primarily for ease of getting from the train to the hotel in the evening and from the hotel to the terminal in the late morning. We were pleasantly surprised when our room turned out to be very spacious and comfortable, with the largest bathroom - including a separate shower and tub - during our entire stay in France. Despite having a view of planes taking off and landing, you could hear a pin drop in the room. My companion enjoyed the fitness center and we were able to print our boarding passes in the lobby. The breakfast was more than adequate. But the best part was the 10 minute walk to the hotel from the train and the 10 minute walk from the hotel to the airline terminal.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.
I am glad to learn that you have enjoyed the suitable location of our hotel and the comfort of its rooms.

We sincerely look forward to your next visit to us.

A bientôt in Paris!
Vantaa, Finland
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel with rather modern and unique architecture is just off the Terminal 2 and next to the airport train station. An excellent location to catch the flight or move to the city from here - walking distance to the terminals so no shuttle bus or such needed.

It's simply stated a standard no-frills no-nonsense airport business hotel, where you'll stay one night between your trips. So all you need is a quiet room and good sleep, and this is what they deliver. No aircraft or street noise inside really at all and the rooms have been all modern, clean and rather large too. Nice equipment overall.

NO free Wifi. A BIG minus of this one. It MUST - I say again MUST - be included with these prices and with the guest type of this hotel. (If I personally would have a choice of the location, this would be the deciding factor alone already to stay somewhere else, but sometimes the decision is not personal ...)

Their price range seem to be also very expensive at times, the hotel or service is nothing special apart from the location. So can't really say it's worth it. But you will stay here if you need to stay here, and that's where they get you.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I regret that we haven't had the chance to meet your expectations in full. Thus, I am pleased to read that you appreciated our suitable location in the airport.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Sheraton Paris Airport.

A.Ziani-Orus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#2 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,799 reviews
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#12 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 bubbles 5,574 reviews
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,351 reviews
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Roissy
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Ro...
#2 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#7 of 30 in Roissy-en-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!