“Best hotel option in Terminal 2”

Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Cape Town
“Best hotel option in Terminal 2”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Perfect location for early flights out of Terminal 2 (no need for taxi or bus or anything else) - allows you to do an express check out as well.
Room very convenient and quiet while being so close to the aircrafts.
Good price for the room compared with other similar hotels in the surrounding area.
Food very good but double the price you would pay in a normal restaurant.
Sauna available on the 3rd floor and free Wifi available in the lobby only.
FYI, there is also a free wifi in the terminal offered by CDG airport.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Conor C, Manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear SteffAfrica,

Thank you for your great review.

Indeed we are the only hotel located at terminal 2 and we are delighted that this unique feature helped you to enjoy your stay with us.

Safe travels,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
San Antonio
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The location of this property connected to Terminal E is ideal for anyone with an early morning flight; so the convenience factor is its primary selling point. As other review state, the price is a bit steep, again most likely due to the proximity to the airport. (my room with the USD conversion was well over $300.00). I must say, given the location my room was extremely quite. Glad I didn't depend on the requested wake up call; as that never happened.

The one and only restaurant in the hotel leaves a lot to be desired, again probably due to the captive audience. Within Terminal E landside, there are a few places, however I found the options to be limited.
My room was a standard king room and while roomy for France, the furnishing were rather worn and dated. I stayed here solely for the access to the airport, so I can’t really complain as the hotel met my requirement of location.
I know there are other hotels nearby, perhaps next time I will try another property. Again, you can’t beat the location.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Conor C, Manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear TXtravler09,

Thank you for taking the time to share you stay review.

We are delighted that our location was perfect for your travels. Please accept my apologies for the missed wake up call, we do have a strict procedure being an airport and regret that we let you down on this occasion, I will be investigating with our call tracking system to ensure this is an isolated incident.

I regret that you found certain fixtures to be worn in your room, rest assured that we have an ongoing maintenance program in place to rectify such issues, though please accept our apologies for any discomfort during your stay.

We hope to have the opportunity to have you return back to stay with us in the near future.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The location is convenient, particularly if you have an early flight. Also, the rooms are spacious, clean and surprisingly quiet. However, there are some negatives to consider. There is virtually nowhere else to eat besides the hotel. The food is fine, but outrageously expensive. For example the full breakfast in the morning is 37 euros (roughly $50). You can order a la carte but still super pricey - e.g. toast is 14 euros. Dinner is also crazy expensive e.g. bottle of Evian at dinner ~$15. Wifi is ~16 per hour in your room, although there are public computers you can use in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Conor C, Manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear mjp1_13,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to hear that our unique location and silent, clean and spacious rooms made your stay a comfortable one.

Thank you for your comments on the rest of your experience for which we have taken good note. For your information we have a 24 hour concierge service in order to help make any specific restaurant bookings or recommendations in the area.

We do hope that you would reconsider us for a future visit.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This hotel is attached to the Paris CDG airport and is convenient for people on a short layover traveling thru. You can easily walk to/from terminal and the train station is also nearby.

The Club Lounge should be avoided for breakfast. Take the option to eat in the restaurant on the lobby level if you are elite status or get lounge access via your rate. While the evening apps are normally okay, my experiences have been the breakfast is often set up a bit late and the hot items are cold, etc.

The rooms are pretty decent for airport hotels in Paris, but the beds and comforters could use an update. I considered trying to get better pillows sent to room. Reminded me a lot of the hotels in Japan with less than plush mattresses and minimal sheets/comforters.

Overall better than some of the options and convenient, but definitely not a luxury hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Dear SPGPlatTraveler ,

Thank you for your comments and recommendations on your stay with us.

We have recently made some improvements to the club lounge and take note of your comments for future improvements.

Kind regards,
West Deptford, NJ
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The location of the hotel is right in Terminal 2 of the airport. Very convenient. The TGV dropped us off right at Terminal 2; we took the elevator up one level, I think, and there was the Sheraton. We stayed for three nights. The restaurant at the hotel had a variety of choices and was quite good.(nice kids menu). The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are modern and quiet. The housekeeping staff was a little lacking during our visit. But otherwise, we would stay again. Did I say the location is great? No worries about getting a cab to the airport before your flight.
We were here for three nights before our return to the US. During that time we visited Parc Asterix with our daughter, via direct bus from the airport (this was very easy to do just ask at the hotel or look on the Parc website). Parc Asterix is a fun place. We also visited nearby Chateau Chantilly (30 minutes by rental car), an amazing chateau, stables, restaurant and park. Don't miss it if you have time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear TravelingFamily54 ,

Thank you for this great review on your family stay with us.

We are delighted to see that you and your family had enjoyed the hotel services and many associate encounters at the hotel. Furthermore that you had enjoyed the many cultural and tourist attractions in the area.

I will be sharing your kind comments with all our associates.

Best regards,
Reviewed 10 August 2014

As a Sheraton, this hotel is over-rated. Felt like Sheraton was nickelling and diming us. Free wifi should be included for the exhobitant amount being charged. (We stayed in 3 and 4 star hotels in Europe that included internet so for CDG Sheraton to charge us is totally absurd especially in this day and age!) Restaurant was closed so we went to the bar but no staff to be seen. So we resigned ourselves to our room -- good thing we kept some cookies from the plane as we were too tired to be bothered to check out fast food fare outside in the airport. The only saving grace about this hotel is its location.... that's it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank steve o
Dear steve o ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your recent stay.

I regret to read that you had been disappointed with your experience and am sorry not to have had the opportunity to have met you on this occasion.

For your information we offer complimentary internet and printing facilities at the Link by Sheraton space in the lobby to all our guests. Our club lounge which is available for all club room bookings or our Platinum Starwood Preferred Guests offers complimentary breakfast, in room wifi and all day canapes and drinks. I would recommend that you book one of these club rooms on your next visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further information.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This place is an absolute joke. We had only been in our (drab and depressing) room for 10 minutes when a hotel official barged in with her master key by accident. She was as horrified as we were, but doesn't change that it happened! It's a good thing we were fully clothed. As we were dining in the spartan restaurant, the power cut out several times. The hot water didn't work past 8.30 am the day of our departure, forcing us to get up earlier than desired to have a hot shower. The in-room breakfast was a disaster: it was cold and soggy, and orange juice was forgotten. The delivery girl was unapologetic and scoffed when we reminded of the requested orange juice. Wifi is absurdly expensive in the rooms. Something like 16€ for four hours. Of course Sheraton will point out you can get free wifi in the lobby, but who wants to surf the web under the peering gaze of other travelers? Then the dysfunction followed me across the Atlantic three weeks later! The hotel mailed me an invoice for another room/guest, alarming me at first because it was about four times the bottom line I should have paid for my one-night stay. And of course I cannot help but wonder where the invoice for my room ended up and how my privacy was violated.
This place is admittedly very convenient — it is literally in the middle of Terminal 2 — but my mission to avoid Charles de Gaulle, which is just as wretched and dysfunctional as the hotel, ensures I won't have to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank multipurposeone1
Dear multipurposeone1 ,

I am very sorry to hear the number of issues encountered during your stay and wish to apologize sincerely for these exceptional issues.

Privacy is a top concern and disturbing you in your room is unacceptable, please rest assured that we take such incidents very seriously and have since followed up with the team concerned. The exceptional hot water cut was limited to avoid any guest disturbance and with this said regret that you had been inconvenienced. We did provide a number of alternatives and regret if you had not been made more aware at the time. Your breakfast experience is indeed not true to our usual high standards and I thank you for sharing your comments which have been passed on to our director of food and beverage for follow up. Concerning the error made with the sending of you invoice, this is indeed unacceptable and I will be taking action to ensure this remains an isolated event.

Thank you once again for your valued comments and please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly should your travels bring you back to Paris. I would like to have the opportunity to make things up to you.

kind regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#11 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#2 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#6 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#3 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!