“Pretending a novelle cousine with bad results”
Review of Brasserie Flo

Brasserie Flo
Cuisines: French, Bar, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
monza
“Pretending a novelle cousine with bad results”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

More than 30 € for a salad with prawns,eggs,raw and cooked ham,cheese.. And what else? Bah.. Combination of many things resulted,to my personal opinion, in a confusion of tastes and flavours. And this salad was listed under the "specialties"...
7 € for a vittel of half a liter..
Nice part: waiters and service.

I know in the airport prices are higher,but here seems a mixture of things done to raise the price only

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Athens, Greece
“Not sure...”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Staff was polite, but I didn't see anyone smiling. I do not visit restaurants often, but on the outside this one looked quite welcoming and, hey, I was ready to spend a couple of ευρώ more... To cut a long story short, my roast duck was delicious and the portion was generous, but my starter (vegetable - egg aspik) was icy cold and so was the plate on which it was served -as if someone had just taken them out of the deep freezer. That, combined with the absence of smiles all around, made me feel a bit weird. But since I cannot often afford restaurants such as this one, I can only judge the taste, and that was quite good (I would definitely cook them better though!). Would I return? No, but I wouldn't tell anyone not to go either.

• Visited January 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Rude staff and very expensive”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Let me start by saying that I own a hospitality business and would never write a poor review without letting the business try and put the problems right first. I tried, they laughed in my face.

We had a long layover and wanted to have a relaxed, good lunch to wile away the hours. Choice is limited at CdG, but recent reviews of Brasserie Flo seemed good. Should have had second thoughts when we were greeted silently by the maître d', but put it down to a bad day (couldn't be that she was busy, there was only 1 other table occupied - maybe another clue here?). Handed on to a surly waiter, who, when asked for a glass of wine chose the expensive option (I found out later). Food really poor, soaked dried fruit as a garnish with courgette timbale. Sautéed potatoes that had gone very rubbery, and duck that was straight from the brake brothers brochure. Two people, two courses, two drinks, £80.

Tried to raise our concerns about the food and the waiter laughed at us and then proceeded to moan about us in our earshot even though we had already demonstrated that we speak French. Tried to raise it with the maître d', who remained mute and walked off.

My advice, don't go.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank TweedDuckpond
“Good choice if you don't have time”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Taste very good but price is also high.
But if you do not have a time to go and back from Paris, it is a good choice. You can save RER return ticket and time.
Cauliflower and coriander was excellent.

geneva
“Good choice before flight...”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Ate here before my outbound flight.Service was good and food was not too bad.My fish soup was tasty and well served.My grilled fish was good and had a delicious sauce.
Unfortunately expresso at euros 3.50 and cappuccino at over 5 euros is ridiculous.

• Visited November 2013