The toilet is so small that it makes an airplane toilet seem a luxury.I am 10 years ,1.38m tall and 36.5kg , and I can"t go about doing my stuff properly. So I can't imagine any adult being comfortable in this tiny little space .
NNNever ever stay at this hotel.:(
We had an early flight back home from CDG airport and decided to stay in this hotel due to the close proximity and shuttle service to the airport. First shuttle leaves at 5 AM which made it very convinient for us. Room was clean, small with very basic amenities but we knew about it in advance. Since we stayed in October, absence of AC did not bother us. Price of 76 euros for 1 night for 3 people played a big factor in choosing this hotel. So, if you need a clean bed and hot shower for overnight stay before your early morning flight, stay in this hotel.
The 'Budget' in the Ibis Budget Roissy CDG perfectly sums up what this hotel is about. A budget hotel with budget facilities for a budget price. The hotel is located in some kind of hotel area with multiple options for any budget, like a F1 hotel, a normal Ibis hotel and a restaurant.
- Located within +/-10 minutes from Charles de Gaulle airport. A shuttle bus connects all the hotels in the area with terminal 2, the Air France office and the RER station that also gives access to terminal 1.
- All the basic facilities if you just need a quick sleep before/after your flight. Nothing fancy, for a good price. And everything is clean!
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Free wi-fi, something that is very rare in todays European chain owned hotels.
- Although the shuttle bus provides a quick connection to CDG airport, the frequency of the bus is not always as indicated by the signs, screens and leaflets. When we came back from Paris city centre, we waited about 45 minutes at the terminal 1 stop before a bus showed up.
- There is a limited supply of additional bed related stuff, like extra pillows or blankets.
If you are in a quick need of a hotel near CDG airport, and you don't mind a basic but clean hotel, the Ibis Budget Roissy CDG is perfect for your nightly needs.
Also important to note: if you have time to kill before/after your flight and you want to pay downtown Paris a visit, be aware that the travel time with the shuttle bus and RER combined can take up to an hour. Consider this hotel ONLY if you have flying business at CDG airport or if you are on an onward roadtrip!
We stayed in this hotel for one night whilst in transit else where. Very easy to get to by the free shuttle bus provided. The rooms are clean but very small.
I'd stay again for one night, but for no longer.
The breakfast was nice, you can help yourself to as much as you like.
I'd recommend a ground floor room if at all possible.
Stayed here again last month with my 3 boys, two rooms, good rates (if you book we'll in advance) front desk, could have been maybe friendlier, but otherwise efficient. Shirt 15min. Shuttle from CDG airport, every 20 min. or so; for a nights sleep before a flight or thereafter just fine. No food except breakfast (5 euro extra) or self serve snacks, for more, return to the airport, or go to the restaurant just across the road with a mixed menu!
We had dinner in the main Ibis at terminal 2. Pizza +Pasta.