“Par for Marriott”

Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was my first time staying at this property. Checked in, staff was very friendly. Room was average but clean and spacious. Breakfast was pretty standard, but filling. The gym was pretty large, although one of the treadmills didnt seem to want to function properly. I ordered a club sandwich from room service. Club sandwiches are usually pretty good at most European hotels, but this was the saddest, smallest club sandwich I had ever seen. I was pretty disappointed. It was the most inexspensive club Ive had at a Euro hotel though, so I guess you get what you pay for. All in all, not a bad stay, I would be ok with staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel

Reviewed 8 January 2014

If You are comming very late to Paris by plane, is better to have for this hotel some reservation... It is located very close to CDG airport, but You can find here very quiet rooms, great lobby bar ( separately reviewed ), And helpfull staff... For one night is this place really great. Breakfast was excellent And finall pricing was with The reservation very nice.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This hotel is near Charles de Gaulle but not so close that you hear the planes all day and night. The service is very good, food options both in the hotel or a block or two away in Roissy are plentiful, and they have American sized beds (maybe a bit smaller but two doubles in a room!) so you can stay as a family in one room-not typical in Europe. Parking is available i the garage underneath or you can take a Marriott shuttle OR the hotel/airport bus from the transportation center at CDG to get there. (Finding that can be tricky so ask in the airport before you search with your luggage.) They have a decent fitness facility in the hotel and a town pool near-by. My husband, who is a commercial pilot, stays here frequently and finds it one of the better airport hotels in Europe.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank W H
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was my first stay at a Marriott and I must say I wasn't impressed enough to stay again. The room was ok and provided all amenities required for a business traveller. However I was shocked to see the price for 24 hour internet service. €24.99. I opted for the option of 24 hours internet plus breakfast for €30.00 to be added to my bill. As a business traveller. I find it hard to believe that some hotels are still nickel and diming us for internet service. This should now becoming a standard amenity.

I went to the restaurant for supper and was extremely disappointed. I ordered the rib eye steak which was close to €30.00. It was fatty and I felt like I was chewing on a rubber boot. I ended up leaving half of it on the plate and by reading other reviews here, I'm not the only one that has been disappointed. The appetizer was nice. A goat cheese and tomato tart-let.

Breakfast was a hilarious experience. There was only 1 employee present and this was at peak hours. She held onto the coffee like a bag of precious gemstones. You couldn't serve yourself coffee....she HAD to pour it. And she wasn't walking around with it either. You had to approach her for more coffee, when she could be found. REALLY??? There were other employees walking through. One talking on her cell phone....no one appeared concerned about the customers. Poor, poor service.

Would I stay here again? Not likely. Next time I'm in the area I will try another hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lexie2028
Reviewed 21 December 2013

The checkin could have been more efficient. There seemed to be a lack of proficiency. Check that your Marriott reward status is reflected correctly. After giving them my Platinum Elite number they still wanted to charge me for internet and breakfast.
The rooms were excellent and the restaurant is 6/10. The staff are very friendly although regrettably communication is a problem. 10/10 for the staff in the lounge and bar area......they were stunning!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank trimbuster
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

after trip in paris which so tiring.. we goto the hotel with roissy bus and after free shuttle. the shuttle can be found at terminal 2. quite hard to find so we have to call the hotel.we wait for 15minutes..there is all other hotel bus. but marriot bus is special for the hotel so thats great we dont have to wait bus deliver people to other hotel. from the airport it took less than 10minutes driving. the lobby hotel was nice and clean big space. the room was quite big and prop. the bathroom just normal. they only offer shampoo and soap.there is no toothbrush like other expensive hotel. the food in the resto was excellent..lasagna and marriot salad with crab asperge soo good.more than what we expected. the breakfast just normal but better than other airport hotel. we would like to come back stay there again..great deal with many promo site. better than stay in direct airport hotel. very worthed and great service.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank peachcouple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We spent our final night of a 6 week European holiday at the Marriott CDG and had no complaints. We did not experience any of the issues others have complained about, quite the opposite really. Our well appointed room was quiet with no road noise and we found all the staff to be excellent. Staff were keen to chat and assist if they could. We ate a delicious dinner in the restaurant and would order the same meal again. The shuttle worked brilliantly for us. Our only issue was with the taxi driver not knowing the difference between Roissey en France and Roissey Pole. He kept circling other hotels looking for the Marriott until he asked a bus driver. Nothing to do with the hotel just the taxi driver. We would definitely stay at the Marriott CDG again and most likely will next year.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple