I had to lay over at Charles de Gaulle on my way home from England, and booked this on Hotwire because I could see it had a free airport shuttle. Getting a 4-star hotel for $90 seemed like either a great find or a nasty trick... but everything worked out great! I REALLY appreciated the gym (which has treadmills, elliptical, bike, stairmaster, and weight machines) and pool being open till 11 pm--perfect for a thorough, much-needed workout. A lovely path behind the hotel takes you into the village (about 5 minutes walk) where you can get dinner or groceries (small Carrefour supermarket in the main square is open till 9 pm, boulangerie closes at 7:30 pm). The hotel itself is very deluxe feeling and super clean, but smells much too perfumey for me--if you are sensitive to perfumes, be warned. The room was beautiful, fantastic bed with extra pillows, good free wifi, soft fluffy towels and nice toiletries. Watch out for the minibar that seems to be the kind that charges you automatically if you pick up anything inside. Electric teakettle and plenty of teabags provided. Only one English channel on TV (BBC). Many people seem to order room service from the restaurant--you can have a feast off the fresh fruit they leave on their trays uneaten, outside their doors! (Why pay for an expensive breakfast?!)
Thanks to previous reviews on TripAdvisor, I had no trouble finding the shuttle bus, but it is a little complicated--if you arrive at Terminal 2, you need to follow the signs for the CDGVAL train (free) which takes you to Terminal 3, where the shuttle stops. Then be careful to get on the right bus as there is another Novotel hotel in Roissy which uses a different bus. I could not believe how long it took for the shuttle to get from Terminal 3 to the hotel--it seemed to circulate the entire enormous airport several times, taking more than half an hour. But on the way back to the airport, it was a much shorter ride, and the schedule the front desk gave me proved accurate. Overall, I had an excellent stay and really enjoyed this place, especially at such a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Convention and Wellness Roissy CDG is a 4 star hotel with 289 rooms located near Roissy CDG Airport, 25 km from Paris. Ideal for a business trip to Paris or for seminars and conferences with 1,200 sqm of space across 18 modular rooms. Relax in our Wellness Club, a 600 sqm spa centre with heated swimming pool, Turkish steam bath, sauna, gym, massages and beauty treatments. Contemporary and friendly, our Novotel Cafe will tempt you with its original and varied menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy Cdg Hotel Roissy
- Novotel Convention And Wellness Roissy Cdg
- Novotel Roissy
- Roissy Novotel