“Don't stay.”

Quality Only Suites CDG Airport
Ranked #30 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed 6 May 2014

5th May. 12:30 PM, Room number *

I got very angry and finally pissed off due to mal-educated room cleaner. I already clearly posted(noticed) "don't disturb" on the door handle, but she knocked my door two times very loudly with very sharp sound (probably by her key or something). I opened door and indicated "don't disturb" notice gently, but she said something to me very loudly in a very bad manner (it was very rude, i could feel it although I can't understand French). I asked her name, but she didn't tell me, so i went to receptionist to complaint, oh my god! she is already there and kept complaining something about me in front of me and two managers (Ant**** and Step***)
And she didn't show her any apology to me at all.

Actually, I already endured two times of very loud knock sound in the morning (before happening above mentioned things)

Around 10 AM. Someone knocked my door, and i got there, no one was there. O.K, forget it!

Around 11 AM, Even cleaner got in my room without my permission by herself when i was still on the bed. She influenced my private life!!!
SHOULD I ACCEPT THIS ??

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My first mistake was booking a hotel using Hotels.com. They charge 100% of your stay up front and give you 0% support if you have problems afterwards.

My second mistake was booking Only Suites before checking Trip Advisor. The best features of this hotel are proximity to the airport and room size. It's all down hill from there. The service is poor. The bathroom was dirty. There was mold/mildew on the shower tiles. It's impossible to take a shower without getting the floor soaking wet because of the design of the tub/shower. Good luck drying yourself and the floor because the hotel only provides two very thin towels.

If you want your dirty room cleaned, be sure to exit the room by 11a because housekeeping only works until noon. We were informed of this by the receptionist after returning to a dirty room at midnight. When we asked if we could at least get clean towels, we got the standard two.

We called Hotels.com to request a transfer to another property. We were told that only the hotel manager could authorize a refund of the unused days at Only Suites. But since there was no manager available their was nothing they could do for us. The hotel receptionist informed us that the manager wouldn't be available until Monday at 9a because he doesn't work on weekends.

Bottom line - don't stay at Only Suites and don't book through Hotels.com!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisaivy
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We needed a lay over night at Charles De Gaulle before we headed down south the next morning, so we booked two rooms at the Only Suites.

Check in was nothing short of a nightmare. The receptionist insisted that to check in I needed to provide my passport and a credit card, but here's the thing, with my name on it. My replacement card had not arrived so I had been given a generic card by my bank. Now in general I understand the need to have a card. But we were paying for the room then, we were prepared to provide a card for a deposit, but the silly receptionist insisted it had to be a card in my name or we would not be able to check in. I kept questionng her why? and the best I got was there are things in the room? I assume this is in case we trash the room, or steal their stuff. In the end I emptied my bag found an alternate card but could not see what the fuss was about?

We then got into the rooms, ( which are really nice, comfortable, clean and very large), but there is nothing in the kitchen, not a fork, spoon or anything....you have to request a "kitchen kit" to get a plate ( we were thinking for breakfast the next morning), well the "kit" consists of a plate ( the poor receptionist did not have the foresight to provide two because only I had asked?) and a plastic knife and fork and a plastic cup. I am not kidding, this is what the security deposit was needed for?? It was a joke.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank kiwinui
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We booked here because we needed a way point before flying transatlantic. The room is advertised as a kitchenette, but the cupboards are bare, when we asked at the front desk for bowls and spoons were told to go to our room and wait, someone would bring us a 'kit'. When the 'kit' was brought it was two paper plates, a saucepan, skillet, NO BOWLS it did have some plastic utensils. The WiFi is barely existent and inconsistently holds a signal. The hotel staff's English is painful to try and communicate. And the joy of joy our room key had to be reprogrammed 3 times before it worked. I noticed virtually everyone checking in the same time that we did were back at the front desk at least once when we came back for assistance. The bright point is the little village of Roissey is very cute with cobblestone streets and a little park in walking distance. Do this hotel only if you are desperate.

Room Tip: For the Paris area it is extremely cheap...but be prepared for dirty and no service, no communicatio...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wanda C
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

If you are coming from the airport. Beware. The airport shuttle takes 45 mins to and from the hotel to the airport. It does a big circle around the airport.

Booked the family suite for 120€. 2 bed 2 bath with small kitchen. Great deal for the space that you get but the hotel was not cleaned properly. It is also falling apart. Missing bulbs, uncleaned cupboards. Broken towel heaters and much much more. Great for a night or two stay but insufficient to be enjoyable long term due to its poor state of repair.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights at this hotel was a complete disaster.
I pre payed before I arrived & when we got there try decided to charge us £77 for one night as apparently you pay the full amount before hand then pay each night your there and get your pre payment back when you leave??? Got it sorted 3 days later and got all my money back as reception were useless and ignorant.

Got to the room sat on the bed and fell through it. No wood on the bed it was completely broken. Had to be changed rooms, got there and there was no pillows, managed to get two after an hour, asked for another two and they were not happy with this at all (again managed to get two).

Very expensive, £6.50 for a sandwich or £29.00 bottle of wine. The rooms were ok; doors broken table scratched, needs new paint. There's also a massive glass window looking into the bedroom from the bathroom not great if you want privacy! One English TV channel and the kitchen equipment is a plastic knife and fork two paper plates and a frying pan.
Definitely not 4* more like 2! I would not leave a bad review unless I was really disappointed but this place was awful. There is loads of lovely hotels right beside this one I would advise staying there. Most of the trip to Paris was ruined from the get go due to the problems with this hotel. Definitely would not recommend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank amy1290
Reviewed 20 February 2014

When I politely reported a minor glitch in the authentication step to connect to the free WiFi (software by Cisco) - that is: there is no Login button to click on - the reception staff offered me 3.5 seconds of their undivided attention.

Then a phone rang and obviously the guy took the call - seen it was more important and more appealing than listening to the guy standing right in front of the desk.

Then something more important must have popped up on their computer screen.

After approx. 15 more seconds of me flapping my mouth about "how it is rather inconvenient to not have access to my emails while on a business trip", the guy seemed to eventually notice that my face was still moving.
He lifted his eyes from his screen, looked at me for half a second grinned slightly bemused and he asked "Uh?".

"You are the first customer that has this problem. It works perfectly for everybody else." In other words - your problem,not our problem. End of story.

It was left up to me to end the "conversation" in a civil way, apologising for the misunderstanding and telling them "well I suppose it's not the end of the world, I will manage to find working WiFi somewhere".

So, I went and had dinner in Marriott CDG, next door, where the internet is also free, but actually working. And the staff went above and beyond.
In the morning I had breakfast in Marriott CDG, checked and answered my emails.
Had dinner in Millennium CDG, where the WiFi internet is working and the staff make you feel very welcome. Breakfast again in Marriott CDG.

What did I learn? Next time stay in Marriott or Millennium.
Tough business - the hotel industry in Roissy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business