Quality Only Suites CDG Airport
  • Bar/Lounge
US$315
US$242
  • Room Service
Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
US$121
US$34
US$27
hotelF1
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed here prior to a flight from CDG the next day and were impressed by the size of rooms (unusually for Paris) and the facilities were generally good and modern, although the internet was not very strong. Service was spotty, generally front desk was helpful, but they had some unusual policies (only 1 pillow person per room?) and it was a little strange that to use the kitchenette we had to ask for a pack of utensils from reception, n ice machine, but the server in the bar did provide us with a bowl of ice for the room. No airport noise was a plus. The hotel is within an easy walk of old Roissy, which has several nice outdoor bars/cafes/restaurants, but the hotel also has a shuttle bus to the local area and airport (which we did not use). We had our dogs with us and getting a ground floor room made getting them in and out very easy.

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Not sure who rated this a four star location but the only way this place got 4 stars would have been on the back of a financial incentive. Stayed at this location on the 25th June 2014. The hotel reserved only one room when 2 rooms had been booked, the girl on the front desk then denied receiving a request for two rooms when the same info was emailed to my own personal account at the same time as being sent to the hotel. The reception area and rooms were unclean and badly maintained the electrical light fittings on our floor had been interfered with and the wiring left exposed. The Air Conditioning didn't work and the windows were non opening creating a stifling warm room. Blatantly obvious there is a serious management problem here and a major lack of investment

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WearyandWorn
Reviewed 23 June 2014

How this hotel has a 4 star rating is beyond me. The floor looked like it hadn't been cleaned all week, all of the furniture had either poorly executed repairs or was flat out broken and half of the lights in the room didn't work. As for the bathroom, the toilet seat had no direct lighting so that no matter how many lights were on in the room, the toilet was in darkness. Secondly, the shower/bath had got to have the stupidest design of anything I've seen: there was effectively no barrier between the shower and the rest of the bathroom. Furthermore, the water from the shower pooled around the bath and as a consequence the bathroom had some serious mold. The room also had a sofa bed which was simply disgusting.

All that being said, this hotel is tolerable if you're only going to stay for one night as it has a working shower and a clean-looking bed. We were lucky enough to have a room with working A/C.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have not previously written a review on Tripadvisor but felt compelled to after staying here. I stayed for two nights this week. When I arrived, there was what looked like a filthy disused bed in the lobby area. The whole hotel is very dark - it's painted a dark grey and and dimly lit. I realised after the first night that this was because the hotel is so dirty - carpets, floors, common areas were filthy and looked like they hadn't been hoovered for months!

There was one woman on reception and, as far as I could tell, no hotel manager. The hotel reception and the hotel-run taxi service were very poor. I ordered a taxi to the local trade show on the first day that I was there. I had to wait for up to half an hour whilst the taxi driver waited for more paying passengers to squeeze into the taxi. I was late for a meeting on the second day because the receptionist was on the phone whilst a long queue of guests waited for her. Other hotel employees (I saw a total of 3 in the two days I was there) sat chatting and eating their breakfast apparently oblivious to the growing queue. The toilets in the lobby were horrible. The doors were broken and did not shut so the hotel's apparent solution was to pop a hook on the door to but anyone could have walked in.

All in all, a VERY dirty hotel and extremely poor service! Not a pleasant stay, avoid at all costs!

Room Tip: Book a different hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NSillas98
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We checked into this hotel and could not get the AC to work , By bedtime the room was so warm and stifling and NO WINDOW OR OUTSIDE VENTS. My husband went down to the desk and there were other people complaining about the same thing , the people at the desk informed everyone there was nothing they could do but "you can call the manager " ? We packed our bag and checked out, moving to a Novatel almost next door, We told them our predicament and their reply way " yes! we know....." and they gave us a room! Long story short , they would not even reduce the cost of the room when we left. MY OPINION WOULD BE TO AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COST!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else