Novotel Paris Orly Rungis
US$41
hotelF1
US$49
US$47
All reviewstypical novotelscrambled eggscruise shipbusiness hotelclean roomsbreakfast spreadthe nearest metro stationairport hotelfree shuttlelate nightcroissantsmodern hotelpublic transportone night stayparissofanovotels
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We decided to spend a night there before a morning flight. The hotel is easy to find and located very close to the airport. There is a free shuttle . The welcome was very nice and we were upgraded to a suite. Of course, hard to complain. There is a special deal where you can leave your car there during the duration of your trip. Convenient. The hotel is located next to the motorway, but room are so silent. Impressive. It was clean and functional, all you can expect from such an hotel close to an airport. There is even a pool. We had a quick evening diner. Again, courteous service and good value for money. A place you should consider if you want to stay there before or after a flight.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
NOR1628, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Orly Rungis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Guests,

I thank you for having stayed in our hotel for your stopover in Paris Orly and for having taken time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed our services and our location. Our main purpose is the well being of our guests and we always try to do our best to make their stay the best possible. I have informed all the team about your comments.

Hoping to welcome you very soon again.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

My flight was cancelled due to weather and I booked the cheapest closest hotel to Orly. I think the previous guest had snuck a dog in the room because the room smelled like dog poop. The bathroom layout is not good. I had the maids change out the bed linen thinking that was the source of the smell and it wasn't. I asked for a room change and there were no rooms left.

The good thing was the American style breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am really sorry to read that you haven't enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Nevertheless, I am glad that our breakfast tasted you.

Could you please precise us your staying dates and your room number in order I can ask my Housekeeping manager to check what happened and to find a way to apologize for this annoyance?

Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The front desk staff were particularly helpful when I needed directions to a petrol station and to drop off the hire car. Food is good and the breakfast selection is great.
I am not so keen on the bathroom layout, particularly the hand basin where the tap sticks out a long way. This is awkward when washing your face or shaving.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Paris.

I am glad reading our team catered as best as possible to your needs and that you have enjoyed your meals in the hotel.
Could you please contact me as I would need more explanation about the matter you mention about the bathroom ?

Hoping to being able to discuss it with you during your next stay in Novotel Paris Orly Rungis.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights, and the room was great, in terms of space, cleanliness. Bathroom and WC separate making them spacious too. Loved the breakfast. Nice spread. Overall, if I have to visit Paris and I am flying to the Orly airport, it sure will be Novotel again :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
NOR1628, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Orly Rungis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear guest,

I thank you for having stayed in our hotel for your stopover in Paris.

I am glad reading that you enjoyed our rooms and our breakfast. We would be glad welcoming you very soon again for your next stay nearby Orly Airport.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Very nice location if you have to travel from orly airport
About 45 mins from the city and 45 mins CDG airport
Staff very helpfull
Good breakfast spread and stays on till 11 a.m
Spacious and clean rooms with all facilities

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear guest,

I am glad you enjoyed your stopover at Novotel Paris Orly Rungis.

I thank you for having taken some time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.

Hoping to being able to welcome you very soon again.

Best Regards.