Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport
US$41
hotelF1
US$51
US$49
All reviewsorly airportone nightfree shuttleexecutive roomrecommend this hotelcatch an early flightcomfortable bedsbreakfast was excellentovernight stopreception staffbar and restaurantyogurtpublic transportationparistramminibusversailles
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The hotel staff were very friendly and spoke English. The breakfast and dinners were very good but a little pricey. The location is great if you need to be close to the Orly airport but takes about 30 minutes by tram and subway to reach central Paris. The tram and subway take 1 ticket each per person but are very convenient and sometimes very crowded. The room was very comfortable and was more than adequate. They have a high level of security from the elevators requiring room keys to the gates to the hotel closing for the night. The hotel has a free shuttle service to the Orly airport and runs every 20 minutes. All in all, it was a great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
serviceclients, Responsable commercial at Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN PLUS Paris Orly Airport for your stay; it was a pleasure for us to welcome you. On the behalf of all our staff we would like to thank you for your feed back and we are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you again soon during you next trip to Paris
Kind regards

Reviewed 30 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
serviceclients, Responsable commercial at Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Just stayed one night because I flew into Orly airport late. Not really near Paris center (taxi to Gare L'Est/East Train Station was 40 euros plus tip), but a very clean facility with very helpful staff. I'm only 19 and it was my first time to Europe and first time travelling alone but I had a positive experience here. A little pricier than others in the area, but seemed to be higher quality to make it worth it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
serviceclients, Responsable commercial at Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Britanny

Thank you so much for talking time to write us your feed back and to share your experience with other travellers on tripadvisor.
We are happy to know that you had a great experience in our property and we hope you to have a great trip into Europe and we hope tosee you soon at BEST WESTERN PLUS Paris Orly Airport

Hadi GHAMRAWI
Dir of sales

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We choose this hotel as we have an earlier fly to Bordeaux from Orly Airport, I was please with the hotel in general the rooms were comfortable, clean, and free internet, ample buffet breakfast available for around 30 euros ( I think a little overprice but in line with hotel breakfast in Paris). I was however very disappointed with the airport transfer offer by the hotel, we arrived around 8Pm from Berlin and Orly has two terminals, apparently we arrived at the terminal that had less traffic flow so we wait for 1 hour and the shuttle didn't show up event though it suppose to be every 15 minutes, in the mean time I try to get a taxi but I couldn't find one because the hotel was very close to the airport. I finally call the hotel and the shuttle came in 15 minutes later, when I mentioned the incident to the receptionist he just said that the other terminal has too many passengers so the shuttle was full, he didn't apologize and that make me very upset as we had travel for more than 12 hours and were very tired.

Room Tip: call the hotel before you arrived to make sure they send the shuttle
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank dorachicago
serviceclients, Responsable commercial at Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for talking the time to write us your feed back and for sharing your experience with other travellers.
I feel really sorry to know the bad experience that you have had. Traffic to and from Orly airport is object to many factors like traffic jam, maintenance work which is the case from several months on drop and go area in Orly terminals. I understand your reaction and I insure you that we will take necessary actions in order to reduce the impact of this work maintenance at Orly Airport

Kind regards

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed one night for an early departure from Orly. Hotel was very comfortable. Room was surprisingly large and the bed was very comfortable. I'd stay here again for the same reason. This hotel seems more geared for business travelers and tourist groups with their own transport. No public transportation that I could see. The shuttle to the airport is frequent and on time.

One issue needs to be addressed by the hotel. We took a taxi from Gare Lyon and the driver used GPS to find the hotel. Not trusting him, I followed along on my iPhone. He was correct. He approached the hotel but the entrance had a large blue gate blocking the drive. We all thought we were at the wrong place. The driver left and drove around in a big circle back to the same spot. We then tried to use a commercial gate to the right, next door, thinking it was for the hotel. It wasn't. Seems this whole problem is easy to correct with proper signage. The next day when we left the gate was fully opened.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PGA2

Dear Sir,

Thank you for talking the time in order to share your experience with travellers on TripAdvisor
I am really happy to know that our services meet your needs at the best. Concerning public transportation, I inform to you that there is a new tramway line T 7 linking our hotel directly to Paris metropolitan in 20 minutes only! We are only 100 meters walking distance from the tramway stop.
Concerning the main gate entrance, it is closed in the evening for security reason; you can just ring on the interphone in front of the main gate to open the gate.

I hope to welcome you shortly at Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport