In line with most comments already in here,
- rooms small: classical Ibis, though - nothing not to be expected
- tired fittings: yes, while clean, the hotel needs a refit. Now, will we be happy when it is under works ?
- food: exactly the same standard menu as Ibis in Roissy, for instance.
Overall, appreciated the smiling and friendly service. Compliments to the staff, they're tired and working at all times, being neighbor to an airport - but they are particularly friendly there.
And yes: price at 65€ flat is 20€ cheaper than the other Ibis which is right inside Orly airport only a few km away, and not more friendly although newer / cleaner.
So, standard equipment, friendly people and good value for money.
And reliable: second time I dropped in like this with no booking, and nothing to complain about both times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Paris Rungis Orly is located in the>, 5 minutes away from Orly Terminals South and West. A shuttle free of charge connects the air terminals every 30 minutes, from 5am to 11pm. Close to Silic Business Park, les Halles de Rungis and Jean Monnet Show Space. Entirely modernized accommodation includes 144 fully air-conditioned rooms for reservation, WiFi connection free of charge in the rooms, four of which are equipped for the disabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your ibis Paris Orly Rungis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.