“Decent Restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Tzaneen, South Africa
“Decent Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Convenient restaurant in Rungis.
Staff were friendly and spoke English.
The food is simple but decent.

Visited June 2013

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Haricots verts?!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I arrived here with my family recently, tired and agitated after a long journey from the UK. Using tripadvisor and having seen the good reviews we decided to come to Courtepaille. The restaurant itself looked wonderfully high quality and authentic and I assumed the food would follow suit. Sadly not. I ordered a steak haché and was a tad unsure about the proceedings for side dishes so when green beans were suggested to me I just went along with it. I literally revieved a steak haché and green beans and the meal felt so incomplete, the green beans were stewed in a strange stock that made them taste vaguely like a beef ragu and the steak haché was bleeding out repulsively onto the plate. I enjoy my meat rare but this was too much. However everyone around me seemed to enjoy the food so my meal may have been an anomalous mishap , the service was wonderful and the atmosphere was fun and relaxed. So don't be put off going here but approach the green beans/ haricots verts with extreme caution.

• Visited May 2013