“Great food and friendly staff”

Courtepaille Rungis
Ranked #17 of 34 Restaurants in Rungis
Cuisines: Steakhouse, French, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

We had a short wait when we arrived as it can be a popular restaurant. When we were seated we received complimentary bread and cold meats. You can watch the chef grill the meat in the restaurant, which is novel. The price felt generous and our children were given a free packet of Haribos when we left. Great restaurant!

Visited July 2013

London
“Terrible Courtepaille”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at this Courtepaille and it was an absolute disaster. The service was awful and the meat was not cooked to order which is clearly not acceptable for a steak restaurant. The quality of the meat was also questionable. Yes, it is cheap but i would prefer to pay a bit more for something decent. Clearly below Courtepaille standards!

Visited August 2013
Kolding, Denmark
“you may like it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

The restaurant is the only option out of few hotels nearby. It is crowded so usually means a good one. Well, the staff is great, nice, hardworking. Service is fast, very fast. Food is rather average, suitable for incidental tourists enjoined their holidays. They do not care.
I think you can spend nice evening here if with good company but forget your food. Steaks are very average, house wine is poor but waiters smile compensate all, at leas should compensate.

• Visited July 2013
Tzaneen, South Africa
“Decent Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

Convenient restaurant in Rungis.
Staff were friendly and spoke English.
The food is simple but decent.

Visited June 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Haricots verts?!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

I arrived here with my family recently, tired and agitated after a long journey from the UK. Using tripadvisor and having seen the good reviews we decided to come to Courtepaille. The restaurant itself looked wonderfully high quality and authentic and I assumed the food would follow suit. Sadly not. I ordered a steak haché and was a tad unsure about the proceedings for side dishes so when green beans were suggested to me I just went along with it. I literally revieved a steak haché and green beans and the meal felt so incomplete, the green beans were stewed in a strange stock that made them taste vaguely like a beef ragu and the steak haché was bleeding out repulsively onto the plate. I enjoy my meat rare but this was too much. However everyone around me seemed to enjoy the food so my meal may have been an anomalous mishap , the service was wonderful and the atmosphere was fun and relaxed. So don't be put off going here but approach the green beans/ haricots verts with extreme caution.

• Visited May 2013