Ok first the Orly Airport is an old airport and to get there is not easy by train, less with luggage.
The Kyriad Rungi is also far from the airport and the only way to get it is with a pre reserved booked taxi or by the shuttle (that stops his service at 22:00 !!!)
The people near Rungi must be very untrusted or poor, the shuttle comes just if you call them and once it arrives the driver ask you if you have a confirmed reservation, i guess they dont want to pick up you as there are other hotels around the Kyriad that are better. (Ibis, B&B, etc)
The shuttle guy didnt even help us with our suitcases, i think that's commom in under 4 starts hotels in france, is well known how bad hospitality have the french if they are nor under pressure.
Despite of that the girl in the reception was ok, always watched by another fellow next to the reception, there must be a lot of thieves around the hotel.
.::What I Like::.
-The girl from the reception and her different behaviour in comparision with the other french persons in the hotel.
-The free Wifi
::What i Dislike::.
- The awful location, very difficult to get to the hotel, if you dont call the shuttle or have a taxi pre arranged then you are done.
- The terrible design of the shower, the carpet gets wet inmediately (see pics)
- The room, they offer a 3 persons room, but they dont mention that the third person will have to sleep practically on the floor, yes the extra bed is under one of the other beds (see pictures attached)
- An as always the unfriendly treatment that french service uses to be.
.:: Tips ::.
- Dont even think to arrive to the airport before 21:30, the shuttle just runs till 22:00 so if you dont catch it you are done, it will be difficult and expensive to find a taxi to there at that hour.
- Dont even plan to be here if you have a very early flight, the shuttle goes just before 6:00
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kyriad Hotel Restaurant Orly-Rungis is in a prime location opposite the Rungis International Market, 5 minutes' drive from the SILIC business park which is home to a large number of businesses and the Espace Jean Monnet and less than 4 km from Paris-Orly airport. It is at the intersection of all the major routes south of Paris (A6, A86, N186), making is easy to reach. Whether you are looking for a hotel for business or pleasure, the Kyriad Hotel Restaurant Orly-Rungis is a great choice. At any time day or night, we provide you with a personal welcome. Night parking is available for guests and a free regular shuttle bus from the Kyriad Hotel Orly-Rungis to Orly airport is available daily from 5.30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 6.15 p.m. to 10.45 p.m. Monday to Friday and 7.15 p.m. to 9.15 p.m. on weekends and bank holidays. The hotel also has a meeting room and two meeting rooms and three accessible rooms for guests with reduced mobility, without a bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kyriad Orly - Rungis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.