I stayed here for three nights and I believe this is a nice hotel, although far away from Paris main attractions, but close to the metro train station which solves the mentioned distance problem. The room rate was affordable and reasonable, so I did not have any problem with it. The receptionist were kind and the best of all, they speak English!
The room was clean, quiet and with a nice view to the back part of the hotel. I should say this hotel was recently open, thus the rooms conditions will be more or less new, as anybody can expect.
I would recommend the hotel to those who are on a budget and do not have issues traveling each day to Paris downtown and back to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B hotel in Paris Saint-Denis Pleyel Looking for a cheap hotel in Île-de-France? Ideally located, our B&B Hotel Paris Saint-Denis Pleyel welcomes you at the gates of Paris! A cheap hotel near the Stade de France Are you going to a football or rugby match? Are you attending a concert? Our hotel is near the Stade de France (1.5 miles). For those who want to get a little fresh air, you will find the parc des Chanteraines and parc des Sévines just a 10-minute drive away. Moreover, our hotel in Paris is very easy to reach, as it is near the A68, the Carrefour Pleyel metro and the La Plaine-Stade de France station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, B&B Hotels France, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Hotel Paris Saint Denis Pleyel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Saint Denis Pleyel Hotel Saint-Denis
- Bed And Breakfast Saint Denis Pleyel