“The view is great, the rest is not!”

Brasserie du Theatre
Reserve with
Brasserie du Theatre is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2014

What should I start with?
Food - NOT good at all, we had the seafood platter and it was disgusting to the point that I was sick after dinner. Appetizers were not great either, same for the dessert.
Service - Awful. Server took forever to bring us the menu and take the order for our drinks.
Overall a big disappointment. This restaurant was good several years ago but has lost it all.

There are newer reviews for Brasserie du Theatre

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Excellent location, next to the RER metro station and in front of the historic castle.
Making a table reservation is advisable. Elegant setting with a white linen tablecloth and linen serviettes. The food was good but not the “event” of the year though the prices are quite high. We paid for starter/ main/ desert + 1 glass of red wine and water:
55 € per person.
The staff was polite and efficient.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We enjoy this restaurant regularly before an evening at the theater with friends. The fare is good traditional and plentyful.The oysters are excellent in this season and the calf liver not overcooked. We never had a bad experience there.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I called had a reservation for 2 people. I called them back in order to add 1 other friend to the reservation and heard a guy shouting behind the phoen and saying that it was not a party here. I asked so to talk to him in order to understand why! The only thing he was able to tell me was, "It is not possible, if you don't want to come it's ok we have enough clients today". I was literally shocked! DO NOT GO THERE, food is not that good for the price they propose.

1  Thank christophe r
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Last time I cam here, the service and food was less than satisfactory. As I was colleagues for this trip, I decided to give it another go. I was pleasantly surprised: although the decor hadn't changed, the servoice and the Chef must have. Good food and the ambience was pleasant. It's right next to the RER, so if you are travelling from Paris you don't have far to walk!