Campanile Voisins Le Bretonneux(Voisins-le-Bretonneux)
US$76
US$57
US$116
Ibis Budget Saint Quentin en Yvelines Velodrome(Montigny-le-Bretonneux)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Best Western Paris Saint-Quentin(Montigny-le-Bretonneux)
US$84
US$77
Campanile Saint Quentin En Yvelines(Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines)
US$71
US$64
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Ibis Hotel Saint Quentin en Yvelines Velodrome(Montigny-le-Bretonneux)(Great Value!)
US$88
ibis
  • Restaurant
Le Relais de Voisins(Voisins-le-Bretonneux)
Royal Inn(Voisins-le-Bretonneux)
All reviewsgreen areanice roomrooms are modernrestaurant managerbreakfast buffetstandard novotelgolf clubnational golf coursegreat location for golfcroissantsversailles palacegolf tripgastroparisespressotaxis
Reviewed 8 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Hotel is in a quiet location with fenced car parking. When we visited during the school holidays the area was very quiet but situated near a University complex so may be different when students are back. Hotel room had excellent views over the golf course. Clean, crisp bedlinen and plenty of towels. Large sofa bed with separate fold out beds for the children. Comfortable king size double bed. We had the fixed price menu in the on-site restaurant which was excellent value, the freshly cooked omelettes are superb. Although the layout of the roads with a central bus lane was a little confusing it took only 10 minutes to get to Versailles by car. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Only one disappointment when we arrived after a very long and hot journey the outdoor pool which looked so inviting was closed because of problems with the water.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I booked my hotel room at Novotel Saint Quentin last month and immediately realized that I had made a mistake. I booked 2 rooms (one for two nights, one for three nights). When I realized that the second room was booked for three night, I called them immediately. They told me to email the general manager which I did, with no response for several weeks. I attempted multiple times to call and was put on hold for up to 10 minutes at a time, which is not cheap when calling France from America. When I received a response via email they said they would still be charging me for the third night, but I could use that money towards incidentals. When I was to check out I asked the young lady at customer service to verify that we were not charged for incidentals and she was very rude and refused to print me any verification. Every time I tried to communicate with someone at this hotel I was treated like a nuisance. This should not be the philosophy of those with working in the hospitality industry. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and It gives a bad name to the Novotel brand. As a matter of fact I will spread the world on all the travel sites I can find until Novotel decides to treat my situation with some importance. What a disgrace.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachida E
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Game to the hotel on business, single travellor for one evening. Was planning on working late and working out. Room was clean and adequate, plenty of parking space, hotel was also easy to find. Have a room that overlooked golf course (this looked very impressive). Did not play course but could easily see that the course was quite special.

Food in hotel was reasonable and well priced, had the house wine which was excellant. Service was very good, everyone from reception to everyone that served me (both resturants, bar man and even the cleaning staff) all attempted to answer your questions in a positve pleasent way. I'm embarrased to say me French skills are quite poor, the staff did not let this bother them and work hard to answer my questions in english, very impressive all round.

My only negatives about this hotel was the wifi was very inconsistant (Although it was free) and the gym was very poor, 1 running machine (which did not work) and 1 rowing machine (which did not work). The weights looked like they were 40 years old.

So for me the hotel is a 4 out of 5, plus points are staff, food and wine, if your a golfer then you will love this course, you can see why it's the 2018 ryder cup venue. If your a fitness person who travels on business, the lack of wife and the state of the gym is a negative.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 329, not so close to lift and lovely view over golf course.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2012

This hotel was very comfortable. The staff were quite helpful, and the lobby had an XBOX and kinect. It is located only about 15 minutes from the Versailles Palace, and only 1/2 hour from Paris City Centre. It also had a good restaurant, and a swimming pool. The main attraction for us was the TENNIS COURT!!! It was awesome. Overall, I loved this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family