The hotel is poor even by Novotel standards, the rooms are small and incredibly hot...make sure you ask for a fan at check in. There is parking onsite and a nice bar downstairs, the only reason I can see for staying at this hotel is if you're going to play the golf courses onsite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the prestigious courses of Le Golf National where the Open de France is played each year, the Novotel Saint Quentin Golf National offers 131 modern rooms, 12 meeting rooms and an auditorium for all your events both professional and private (maximum capacity 250 people). Our restaurant, clubhouse and two bars provide the perfect place to relax. Guests also enjoy our swimming pool, two tennis courts and a fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Saint Quentin Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Saint Quentin Golf Hotel St-Quentin-En-Yvelines
- Novotel St-Quentin-En-Yvelines
- Novotel Saint Quentin Hotel
- St-Quentin-En-Yvelines Novotel