I was looking for a clean, quiet and a good bed for a step night during our family journey. These expectations were fulfilled. The Novotel poeple were wery welcoming, specially with our kids.
There was many poeple, so it was hard to get a seat inside of the swimming pool area. Also the water was a bit cold to me.
If I pass by, I would probably come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the prestigious courses of Le Golf National where the Open de France is played each year, the Novotel Saint Quentin Golf National offers 131 modern rooms, 12 meeting rooms and an auditorium for all your events both professional and private (maximum capacity 250 people). Our restaurant, clubhouse and two bars provide the perfect place to relax. Guests also enjoy our swimming pool, two tennis courts and a fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Saint Quentin Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Saint Quentin Golf Hotel St-Quentin-En-Yvelines
- Novotel St-Quentin-En-Yvelines
- Novotel Saint Quentin Hotel
- St-Quentin-En-Yvelines Novotel