See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights whilst visiting my Dad, very reasonable, good choice of buffet breakfast, simple rooms, nice balcony, friendly staff who speak a little English.
Restaurant/ bar next door so ideal for eating out and entertainment.
Would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Be careful booking this hotel!!

I booked three rooms at this hotel with Booking.Com

I cancelled the booking with Booking.com in error on Booking.com when I realised my error i contacted booking.com who contacted this hotel but they have refused to reinstate the booking for the rooms they have already billed me for and refused to refund

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 26 July 2015

A small hotel that served for an overnight stop. Utilitarian & no air con. OK but would not stop again . A little tired.

Rooms had large windows at side that led to a balcony onto the car park 6' foot away, not private or welcoming.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2015

this is a very cheap but pleasant hotel. One or two minor irritations so I'll get them out of the way first and then we can concentrate on the better stuff. The reception is closed between 12:00 and 16:00. We had been traveling sometime and arrived at the hotel 15 minutes before reception opening. That's ok we thought well park up and wait in reception until it opens and we can book in.........No. The hotel is on a busy road and has an electric gate so we couldn't get in to park up and the tail end of our car was sticking out onto the main road. Well fortunately we had a phone so we called the reception....who eventually answered to tell us they weren't open.....no we persisted and they after awhile opened their gates and booked us in whilst constantly pointing at their watches explaining to us that we were early. So that's the first thing. The other was the shower...the strangest one I've come across, at first I thought it was broken but roger said no and fixed the shower head into its holder..... The problem being the shower head couldn't be directed and I had to squash against the wall to get wet, and so ended up holding the shower head over me.

After that things improved the people looking after us proved to be helpful and caring, always time for a smile and genuinely trying to make our visit comfortable. Our room was small and basic but contained everything we needed. And then the breakfasts......mmmmmmm.yummy a plethora of breakfasts foodstuffs available and the waiter come chef making sure we wanted for nothing more. The breakfasts did what they should and should and set us up for the day. All in all, once we had got over the earlier minor hiccups we were pretty comfortable........oh I nearly forgot the best thing about this stay at the hotel has to be the price.......proper value for money.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel has a possibility of parking and a handy location for those who are driving by the region and want a break from regular touristic activities. Their swimming pool might add to their friendly reception and resonable prices.

Room tip: The rooms on the back side are quieter.
Date of stay: July 2014