“Really, really just below average”
Review of Le Patacrepe

Le Patacrepe
Ranked #75 of 289 Restaurants in Beziers
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Really, really just below average”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I had visited Patacrepe last summer on holiday, we had a pretty nice meal, classic complet territory, some good salads and obligatory french fries.
I was in the region with family this summer and suggested that we visited while we were in the neighbourhood for a quick lunch. Again everything was ok, my brother and his other half had the carbonara which was very nice.

That evening most of the restaurants which scored highly on TA were either closed or would not cater for a vegetarian in our party so we decided to return to Patacrepe. What a mistake!
I had the mixed kebabs, we were asked how we wanted the beef cooking, I asked for bleeding, naturally, however this seemed to be completely irrelevant to the end result which was some seriously dried out salmon, well done beef and passable chicken. My brother's other half had cannelloni which was so dry she couldn't finish it, the waitress seemed baffled when we explained to her that is was really dry with hardly any sauce. "its made from crepes..." was her response, with a shrug. duh. It is still as dry as a pile of paper though.
My brother fared far worse with his meal of the beef burger which left him pretty much unable to leave the bathroom the next day! (he did say it was delicious though, so i guess it wasn't lose-lose).

So, in conclusion, probably don't bother with Patacrepe if you want to be anything other than vaguely satisfied.

• Visited April 2012