Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Johns Creek
US$167
US$162
US$143
US$138
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness triphot tubupon checkfitness centerrooms are cleanconvenient locationexcellent stayparking lotlobbyhgipaneraamenitiesatlantasurgerywedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

When I travel to Atlanta, I always stay at this hotel. The service is great, the rooms are clean, and the linens and pillows are clean and comfy. They added a bar in the past year and there is an outdoor fire pit. Only criticism? The decor will need to be updated soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Brought my youth group -- staff worked with me on the rooms because I needed to be able to have our chaperones close to the youth. They told me when to call to double check and then worked everything for me. The hotel was wonderful -- great amenities, great price! Everything was clean and fresh. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We plan to stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl P
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I were scheduled to pick up some business supplies at Uline in Buford, GA and would need to spend the night in the area so I started searching for hotels. There are several nice hotels in the area close to Sugarloaf Mills and also the Mall Of Georgia (both close to Uline), but the prices were out of our budget. I did a search on Expedia and came across this hotel which is about 9-10 miles off the freeway and questioned my choice because of the distance. However, I saw the $70ish price (AAA rate) and thought "there's no way it's a decent hotel". Well, that thought is far from the truth. The hotel lived up to its Hilton name. The staff was very friendly. The music playing in the lobby was relaxing. The beds were so comfortable, the room was clean. The pool was fantastic. The area of the hotel was upscale (close to a PGA high end golf course). It's right across from a shopping center (Marshall's or TJMaxx I can't remember). A Chick Fil A a block away. Great experience and the drive to the freeway is very easy. The drive was nice because you get a little tour of the really nice neighborhoods. There was another Hilton Garden Inn up by the mall and it was twice as expensive. I can't imagine it being better than this one.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Suzanne L
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Service was great except short staff for services needed to accomadate guest during the breakfast time. Rooms were clean with plenty of linens. Staff was always expidiant with request to best of their abilities. All accomodations great. Price to high for blocked rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenneth H
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Hotel was very nice, clean, and affordable for a family wedding stay. Staff was very friedly, curteous, and went above to ensure we were settled and pleased with our room. Would stay here again and recommend to anyone on business/leisure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family