Hi , I stayed in April .
1. Location . Excellent - only a five minute walk to shops and night life
2. Staff - Extremely friendly and helpfull .
3. Room . As expected . Had all I wanted . To be realistic most people will be booking because they are nudists or swingers . Only extra I would have liked would be a kettle to make coffee / tea .
4. Very quiet in April . Guests a mixture of nudists and swingers . Saw one gentleman making himself bigger in front of his wife ( a stunning blonde ) .
5. Lots of clubs nearby ranging from saunas , swingers clubs and liberated bars .
6. When you arrive remember that you have to check in at the gate to the resort . Taxi driver left me there and I had to walk to hotel .
7. Hotel does not serve food but there is a cafe less than five minutes walk plus super markets and a bakery .
8. I had a few pre arranged meets before visiting the area . Would be usefull if there was some type of forum where you could arrange meets in advance .
9. You will have an enjoyable stay here - but must accept hotel for what it is . Accommodation for swingers and nudists . If you want five star luxury , maybe stay elsewhere . If however you wish to mix with nudists and swingers this is the hotel for you - and if lucky you may pick up some action as well
10 . Excellent nights sleep - was woken up one night by a couple who sat on chairs near pool . When I looked out and saw her body was glad I was woken up .
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Eve France/Herault