We had a wonderful relaxing time in Manorbier @Awelon. It is a very special B&B with a brilliant hostess, clean cosy rooms and a great scenic view. First we came to stay the first 2 nights of our holiday trip. But then we felt so comfortable and welcome that we stayed longer, longer and longer. Katherine is caring really good with homemade food and is always helpful to organize an adventures day in and around Manorbier, Pembrokshire. There is a lot to do and see around Manorbier what we hadn't expect before getting there , because it looks so tiny. Hiking, brilliant beaches, pretty towns, castles, good fishing, super surfing, tasty food and beer, events like Ironman, Fish & Chips… It is definitely a place to visit again and stay even longer.
TOP 5 around Awelon B&B:
- Surfing Freshwater West
- Tenby town - you should go to "Caffe Vista"
- Lillyponds walk
- Barafundle beach
- Marnorbier castle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awelon is my family home and small bed and breakfast by the sea overlooking the beach. It has been featured in The Guardian Newspaper, Welsh Coastal Life and Coast magazine, and Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay Guide. I am featured in their Ethical, Wild Wales, Close to the Coast, and the only B and B in Wales in their European Beach View Collections. The garden has been designed by RHS Chelsea multi gold medal winner show garden designer, Andy Sturgeon. The garden has been featured in Coast Magazine. It is open plan downstairs with a guest sitting area opening out onto a seated patio area. The dining room overlooks Manorbier Castle, and I have been awarded a Pembrokeshire Produce mark in recognition for trying to source as much local produce for our breakfasts as possible. I try and cater for all dietary requirements including Gluten Free, diabetics,guests with food allergies.All the rooms upstairs have sea views and views towards the Castle, Manorbier Beach and the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. I have a twin room with sole use private shower room/W/C & Basin, just outside the room and a double room with en suite.Home baking is provided on the hospitality room trays. Please note I have Cocker Spaniel dog who lives in the house downstairs but she is not out at any meal times or wandering around, therefore I cannot take pets. Free WIFI is available. I am a non smoking household. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Manorbier Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manorbier Bed And Breakfast Pembrokeshire