Booked as part of a cycling tour.
Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included and was quite nice on the top floor with a nice view. Our room was quite large and would accommodate more than just the two of us easily. Security was fine.
A couple of things to consider about this hotel:
1. there is no lift/elevator -- only stairs. If you have mobility concerns, this is not for you as there are no rooms on the main floor (as far as I saw)
2. the hotel is in neither Avingnon nor in Villeneuve-les-Avingnon -- you must walk/bus/bike/taxi to the attractions. Avingnon is not far -- just a walk across the bridges which gives you a good view of the "Avingnon Bridge"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Villeneuve-Lez-Avignon, the O'Cub hotel overlooks the Rhone river and is decorated in both a modern and 70's design. The panoramic terrace offers stunning views of Avignon, the Palace of the Popes and Mont Ventoux. Equally, the hotel has 23 rooms with both a contemporary and colorful decor, a true elegance that leaves the guest with a feeling of being in a cacoon of peace and serenity, some of which have a private balcony. Air conditioned and soundproofed, they guarantee a high level of comfort and tranquility during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your O'Cub Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cube Hotel Villeneuve Les Avignon