This is my second stay at this hotel. Last time, I was here was during the winter.
No question about the friendliness of the staff. It is more then friendly actually, they are genuinely polite and courteous, so in that sense, I suppose it is hard to find friendlier service in the region.
The restaurant serves very good food. A bit pricey, but bearable.
As for the rest of the hotel, it is a bit of a disaster. Very outdated, no a/c and during the summer nights it is horrendous. The rooms are super small and look like something from a 80's movie and it is really small...but the place is clean.
The location is okay, there are lovely views over the mountain, but that's about it.
I think I will stay elsewhere next time I come to this here....simply because the hotel rooms are really dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOGIS le Miramont hotel***, 18 non-smoking rooms including 3 for families, free WIFI, view on Pyrenees or on old city, park and bike storage. Walking distance from local spa "le Jardin des Bains", in thermal district of Argeles-Gazost. Ideal for cycling (close to famous passes of le Tour de France), skiing, hiking and rafting. On site, Des Petits Pois Sont Rouges restaurant: half-board package available for minimum length of stay of 3 nights, when booking directly at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel le Miramont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Argeles-Gazost
- Argelès-Gazost Best Western