Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstoulouse airportnice hotelrooms are spacioustour groupbusiness roomperfect stayespresso machinegood sizechecking outother hotelsfree wifihotel breakfastprofessional staffstandard roombar and restaurantbusiness tripearly flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2012

After my flight to Cape Town via Heathrow was cancelled due to frigid weather and snow, British Airways sent us all to the Radisson for the night, and threw in lunch, dinner and breakfast so we could start over the next day. After waiting in line and getting chilled to the bone at the airport, I thought I was in heaven at the hotel where I could thaw out in the jacuzzi and emailed my friends that I wouldn't mind staying there for my whole holiday. Not quite true, and BA really deserves the accolades, but it was a wonderful and unexpected interlude. And a charming young waiter was able to put together a delicious seafood platter for me even though I was about the last person to arrive and the lunch buffet had been cleared away.

Room Tip: Didn't pay a bean so excellent value, but don't know what the true room rates are.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great hotel/room and good restaurant which is common with all Radisson Blu hotels i have stayed in. However.......there were so many faults with the service:

* Had to ask for the bill 3 times at dinner and took a grand total of 30 minutes
* TV signal was poor
*Breakfast was appalling - even though it was only 8.30am the hot food buffet was virtually empty, no chef on the egg counter at all, poor service from the waitress and had to seat myself
* Took 25 minutes to get a taxi at 11am

I am not a particularly fussy person and I really wanted to like this hotel but the service was so disappointing i do not think i would stay at the Toulouse Blu again which is a shame as all the others have been very good/excellent.

I moved to the Courtyard by Marriott also at the Airport for the rest of my stay and the service there was a world apart from the Radisson........

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Was here for a business confernce.
Rooms were very clean and functional. Beware the minibar is electronic amd charged when items are moved. Also food and beverage prices are sky high.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Corporate policy dictated I stay at this hotel.
Check- In was incredibly rude, even to such an extent I felt compelled to complain to management. The rudeness of the check in staff put the hotel on an eternal blacklist for me.

The rooms were okay, the curtains ineffective. Therefore sleep quality below average. Too bad if you have a business meeting where being rested is important...

Breakfast was good and not too expensive.

Overall I was unimpressed. The rate was high, the quality of the hotel not matching. Check In Staff was rude beyond belief!
I will study my corporate travel policy in more detail and I am definitely aiming to not ever return in my entire life!

Room Tip: Stay away from the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2011

What a great property! It is modern with comfortable rooms. Very Clean! Jacuzzi, sauna and small gym overlooking outdoor garden (with grapes vines) located in the middle of the property. Staff is welcoming and pleasant. Breakfast is the best part of this property. Lavish buffet with lox an assorted meats, fruit and bread. Plus several hot plates, along with an omelet station. Yummy!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo