“My last time in that hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Blagnac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Valletta, Malta
“My last time in that hotel”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My suite was two times smaller than a suite at the Radisson Dubai and was located far from the elevators. The water pressure in the shower was rather low. No breakfast before 6am (not very practical when you have to catch a the early flight at Blagnac airport). Actually, it's probably a good business to sell rooms with 'breakfast includes', knowing that all the guest having a flight early in the morning won't have time to have their breakfast.... It was my 3rd time in that hotel, but I think it will be my last. I'm going to try the Pullman located at 5 mn.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NPMalta
Thierry P, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
We regret to hear about your disappointment in the Suite you received. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability and to our large choice panel of rooms & suites typologies, above average European size of rooms. Room service is available 24/7 especially before Super Breakfast opening hours from 6am. A grab & run breakfast is as well at disposal of our early departing guests as from 5am.

Prior to your next stay, we welcome you to contact us so we may discuss your accommodation in detail. I'll be glad to introduce you personally to all our services and to assist you with your booking making sure this will be up to your expectations.

With my Personal Best Regards,
Thierry PECORELLA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Very good service overall - fast check in service and friendly staff. Really enjoyed my stay and food was excellent. very nice environment created around you to relax and enjoy stay - I will stay there again and again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thierry P, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the nice environment of the hotel, appreciated our staff service and food at our restaurant.. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Kindest Regards,
Thierry PECORELLA
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This was a nice place to spend the night with the band. The staff were attentive despite being busy and made our stay very relaxing.

The breakfast was good but the serving spoon was too small for the baked beans. This meant I had to scoop about 10 times to get an appropriate serving.

James Rainbow

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thierry P, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our dedicated team service and took good note of your suggestion with regards to our Super Buffet Breakfast. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Thierry Pecorella - General Manager
Nice, France
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I recommend The Radisson blu Hotel in Toulouse. The staff is very professional and Friendly, espacially Karim in the bar and the restaurant is absolutly fabulous and the the food is worthy of a Michelin-starred restaurant greand. Rooms are very comfortable and clean. The hotel is well situated, 5 mn from the airport. We will be back again without hesitation !

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thierry P, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your precious comments. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us, the friendliness of our team and the quality of food served at our restaurant.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again at our hotel when your travels bring you back in the area.

With my Best Regards,
Thierry Pecorella
barlassina, Italy
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stay a couple of days in this hotel for business and one of the things that impressed me most is the friendliness of the staff . the room is very clean and large the only negative point was the lighting is very low. The breakfast its good quality and plentiful. The dinner did not show a great variety of food and the one I was chose did not meet my expectations

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thierry P, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the friendliness of our Yes I Can Staff and the quality of the food in our restaurant. We are currently upgrading the lighting in the room, I'll be glad to show you that if your travels bring you back in the area.
We look forward to your next stay,
Kind Regards,
Thierry PECORELLA - General Manager
Maplewood, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Blu several years ago the last night before we left France, and I loved it, but I thought it was expensive. When I was researching Blagnac hotels this time around I found that I would get a special rate if I paid when booking and I did not hesitate! The rooms at the Radisson Blu are sleek, sumptuous and comfortable. The hotel is about as close to the airport as you can get, which helps when your flight is at 6:30 AM. Unfortunately we were not able enjoy the breakfast either time we stayed there because our flights were so early, but the hotel does provide a very light "to go" breakfast for those who need to leave early. We did dinner in the restaurant and had a lovely meal, although I don't remember what we ate.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your precious comments. As a hotel team, we put indeed an emphasis on providing our guests memorable experience with unique Yes I Can!-experiences, focused on qualitative service.

We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and that you appreciated our chef dedication to true taste of food at our restaurant "La Vie en Rose".

Hoping to have the sincere pleasure to welcome you again at our hotel when your travels bring you back in the area.

With my Best Regards,
Thierry Pecorella
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great service and great food as usual. Stayed her a number of times and cannot fault it. Staff are very friendly with a good level of English for those who are not very strong in French! Both the restaurant and the bar have a good selection of food too are are reasonably well priced.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business