“Clean and comfortable”
Review of Le Rexhotel

Le Rexhotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Tarbes
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Clean and comfortable rooms. Lacked some amenities such as body lotion and hair conditioner which commonly is provided in most hotels. There was no coffee maker in the room which is nice to have and there was no iron or ironing board. Restaurant service was slow but food was good and desserts were great. Bar area was very good and service was good. However breakfast service was rude. I asked for a cup of coffee to take to my room ( since there was no coffee maker in my room ) and I was told no by the waitress. I had to ask the front desk to tell the waitress to let me take a cup of coffee to my room.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 February 2013

An eye cathing hotel with a very special modern design. Great to be there and to experience the professional service. Beautiful rooms. Breakfast facilities could have been more up to standard to make it all complete.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I was very surprised to discover this great, modern and well designed hotel in a small town such as Tarbes. The Hotel is well located in the centre of the town close to the main shops, bars and restaurants. I enjoyed the food at the restaurant and would recommend it. The hotel room are very comfortable. I am not a great fan of see-through bathrooms but there is a curtain on the outside and the toilets are in a separate room. Overall it was a very good experience. Staff were nice and the price was fair.

Something has to be done concerning the internet which was too slow for business travelers! Excuses from Management that it has already been delat with is clearly not sufficient. This matter makes the difference between 5 star rating and 4 stars. We are coming back in a few days and we'll check it out.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lcfb
Reviewed 17 December 2012

The entire staff have been excellent in all respects during our various stays at this establishment.
Nothing has been too much trouble. All queries and requests have been actioned without delay and always with a cheerful smile. Our two labrador dogs were treated like stars!!
The staff all speak English as well as other languages. The rooms, and public rooms are always spotless, a sign of good management, well trained and happy staff.
Well done!!!!
M et Mme Shopland.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 25 nights, on a work displacement.
I booked 1 normal room for a very good price (for a 4 stars hotel in france) and the room was amazing.
The bed was very confortable (one of the best that i've ever had in business trips) and very large.
The pillow was ok to.
The enviroment is very quiet, good to rest after a day of work.
Staff is 5 star, and the food in the restaurant was amazing.
After 6 nights I changed my room to a REX Residence, that is less expensive, but in my opinion best for long stays. It has a big couch, the bed is also very good, a kitchen with fridge and microwave.
The laundry service is also very very good.
The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that they charged me for 10 copies of one document when I asked to print it for me 10 pages - 2 €.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Pedro C
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Nice hotel property, clever furniture and rooms, but you can't access the Web! We stayed two days and the hotel mgt had no solution: "They are coming to fix it tomorrow." If you were lucky enough to get on at all, it was only briefly (not long enough to even download your inbox, let alone send messages), and very slow. My colleagues had warned me of this situation at this property earlier in the year. Sounded like a temporary problem. But, on this most recent trip, we had five rooms and all of us had the exact same problem. If you are travelling on business and need internet access, avoid this property.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank MikeB371
Reviewed 9 August 2012

With my husband we stayed for 2 nights to go the Marciac Jazz Festival that is a 45min drive away. Great king size beds. Unfortunatly the big downfall is the room service that is said to 24h/24h, but wasn't. Great place to have breakfast with the musicans you saw on stage the night before. Staff is really sweet and multi-lingual. Small workout room. Music in the dim-light hallways. If you like it quiet maybe pick another spot. It's'all about the design here.

• Stayed: August 2012