“Good food, reasonable price”
Review of Le Montesilvano

Le Montesilvano
Ranked #34 of 184 Restaurants in Arras
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2012

My husband arrived shortly before 7:00 and the family graciously opened the restaurant for us. The food was good, my husband had the Buffalo burger & fries - so good to have fries made the way the should be, instead of the mushy or overdone fries that we get in Canada these days! I had the penne arriabiata, pasta was a bit over cooked and the peppers were rather mild, but good flavour. We saw the pizzas as we were leaving and were very sorry that we did not order pizza, they looked delicious! Pleasant atmosphere and reasonable price.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Following a poor meal at a more expensive restaurant on the previous evening, we decided to try something simple and went to a Pizza Restaurant 'Montesilvano" at the far end of the main square. From the outside this just looks like a cheap Pizza type place, but as they say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' When we arrived we were shown downstairs to a very cosy little restaurant where we had the best Pizzas we had ever tasted, even my wife who dosen't usually eat Pizza liked it so much she is now a convert.

1  Thank Mike_N_Viv
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Chose this restaurant after reading trip advisor reviews. We were very disappointed. At best, it was average. My husband is convinced that the pizza bases were shop bought. I had lasagne, which was very bland. On the plus side, it was clean and the staff were friendly but I think there must be much better eating establishments in Arras.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

We chose this restaurant as it was the top rated one on trip advisor and did not disappoint. Staff were friendly and attentive, good value for money and the food was good.
Well worth a visit.

2  Thank w6jed
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Stopped in Arras for just 2 nights and stumbled on this restaurant the first day. So good we ate there the next night also.
The pizza is without doubt the best I have ever eaten. Likewise the seafood pasta was wonderful.
Really well priced and excellent waiting staff.
I would return to Arras just to eat here again!!

2  Thank BigMan99