“Best pizza ever”

Price range: US$15 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2012

This is a really nice pizzeria- modern design and good food and ambiance. Great to come out into the Grand Place after an evening meal to see all the buildings beautifully flood lit.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

I visited this lovely, authentic Italian restaurant on a Sunday evening. Like others have said the frontage of the premises does not inspire you and is slightly gaudy with a very bright and over colourful scheme. Once you enter however and are offered a table in the cellar you will find a delightful modern bright restaurant. The staff were very attentive, polite, efficient and professional. The prices are very reasonable and the menu is varied. I chose the steak which to be honest, although was cooked to perfection was a tad gristly in places. Having said that, it was enjoyable and was served promptly and was hot. The accompanying Roquefort sauce was also delicious.

I would definitely use this restaurant again when visiting the very historic and beautiful town of Arras.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

My husband arrived shortly before 7:00 and the family graciously opened the restaurant for us. The food was good, my husband had the Buffalo burger & fries - so good to have fries made the way the should be, instead of the mushy or overdone fries that we get in Canada these days! I had the penne arriabiata, pasta was a bit over cooked and the peppers were rather mild, but good flavour. We saw the pizzas as we were leaving and were very sorry that we did not order pizza, they looked delicious! Pleasant atmosphere and reasonable price.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Following a poor meal at a more expensive restaurant on the previous evening, we decided to try something simple and went to a Pizza Restaurant 'Montesilvano" at the far end of the main square. From the outside this just looks like a cheap Pizza type place, but as they say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' When we arrived we were shown downstairs to a very cosy little restaurant where we had the best Pizzas we had ever tasted, even my wife who dosen't usually eat Pizza liked it so much she is now a convert.

1  Thank Mike_N_Viv
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Chose this restaurant after reading trip advisor reviews. We were very disappointed. At best, it was average. My husband is convinced that the pizza bases were shop bought. I had lasagne, which was very bland. On the plus side, it was clean and the staff were friendly but I think there must be much better eating establishments in Arras.