I didn't see any reviews on here from the USA, so I thought I would comment. We went to Arras for the Main Square Festival in July 2011. We were travelling by train, which is why I selected this hotel - it is directly across from the train station. (There is a parking garage as well if you are driving).
The hotel was exactly what we needed - a convenient place to crash for a few hours after the concert before catching an early train. We took a quick walk through the town and had a few drinks and dinner across from the hotel where there are a number of small restaurants and bars. Then we walked to the Citadel for the concert. Bottom line is that the hotel has everything you need within close proximity and if you're going to Arras for the festival as we were, it's the place to stay.
The hotel was what you would expect of a Holiday Inn Express - convenient, affordable and clean. Though it was probably a once-in-a-lifetime trip through the town for the festival, I would stay here again if I found myself in Arras.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 98 large rooms, Free Wifi, recently renovated lounge bar (February 2012), Airconditioning, Continental buffet breakfast, meeting rooms, public car park with direct access to reception desk, and a friendly and helpful staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Arras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Arras Hotel Arras
- Arras Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Arras