We (a family of four - including an 8 and 6 year old) stayed here for two nights as part of our European adventure. We arrived by train from Paris, on our way to visit the Canadian War Memorial, Vimy Ridge. The hotel is conveniently located near the train station. This convenience can also be a hinderance as trains continued throughout the night along with the station loud speaker. When the windows closed, it was not too much of a bother. The hotel is within walking distance of its main square. A lovely little town. The hotel has the basics and were pleasantly surprised about the ample size of the room (a double bed and a pull out sofa). The hotel staff were helpful and friendly. The best deal about this hotel is the great breakfast, that was included in the room rate! (most hotels we stayed at had a high price for the breakfasts). This "contenental" breakfast included various items such as coffe, tea, hot chocolate, juices, milk, cold crereals, yogurts, cold meats, hard boiled eggs, cheeses, various breads, croissants, muffins, fresh fruit. We were happy with our stay at this hotel. It is not fancy but very clean and the breakfast was satisfying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 98 large rooms, Free Wifi, recently renovated lounge bar (February 2012), Airconditioning, Continental buffet breakfast, meeting rooms, public car park with direct access to reception desk, and a friendly and helpful staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Arras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Arras Hotel Arras
- Arras Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Arras