We stayed here for 2 days in late July 2014. We were put in a room overlooking the TGV line. It was very noisy each time a TGV went by. That made it difficult to sleep. All the time we were here, only 1 of the 2 lifts was operating. We were on the 3rd floor, which was very bad news. Tehn, just to make it worse, they gave the lift to the sole use of a tradesman, so there were no lifts for customers.
As someone has already pointed out, the parking is very expensive for a small town 2 star hotel.
The room was very basic, and the bathroom was just too small.
The only good point was the breakfast room, and the breakfast.
The location is good, only a few minutes walk to the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 98 large rooms, Free Wifi, recently renovated lounge bar (February 2012), Airconditioning, Continental buffet breakfast, meeting rooms, public car park with direct access to reception desk, and a friendly and helpful staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Arras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Arras Hotel Arras
- Arras Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Arras