All Holiday Inn Express hotels are the same - that is the whole point of them, you know what you are going to get well before you arrive. The Arras version is no different, pleasant and quite spacious with identical rooms, good shower, good TV, all well cleaned and looked after. The breakfast is plentiful, a help your self continental but with more than enough variety to set you up for a day's motoring. Always seem to have helpful and friendly staff whenever we pass through, and there are any number of good restaurants within walking distance. On street car parking, free overnight. Downside - the hotel is close to the railway station, so at the front it can be a little noisy. The windows are double glazed and locked shut (there is good air con) but Room 319 in which we stayed last time has a broken window hinge and consequent gap, which negates the whole point of double glazing. Needless to say we were on first name terms with the Station announcer by the time we left! Still one of my favourite overnight stops however, when en-route to the South.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 98 large rooms, Free Wifi, recently renovated lounge bar (February 2012), Airconditioning, Continental buffet breakfast, meeting rooms, public car park with direct access to reception desk, and a friendly and helpful staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Arras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Arras Hotel Arras
- Arras Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Arras