Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
eDreams
Agoda.comUS$66
TripadvisorUS$66
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2015

We stayed here last week. Only thank god for a one night.
I never slept a minute.
Greeted with the first room which was filthy, dirty bed not changed or made. The bathroom was the same, dirty towels all over the floor.
We went to complain and the owner came back to the room with us and found us another room straight away. It was clean and tidy.
We went out for the day and really did dread going back to this hotel.
Got back into the room with this really heavy bolted door.
Opened the windows and the noise from seagulls was expected and not problem.
The smells of what seemed sewage all the night and then broken with freshly baked bread. Strange combination. I just did not feel safe and comfortable at all. So every noise was at the window checking our car.
Had Continental breakfast off a grubby table with the smallest coffee. So glad to get out. Mega tired neither of us slept much. Then got to the car and noticed the car next to ours had been keyed all around it. Not knowing it was done there.
Then off for the long journey home to England after no sleep.

Room tip: My advise is do not stay here. Find somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel as an overnight stop prior to a Channel Tunnel crossing. It was very reasonably priced and close to the centre of Boulogne-sur-Mer.

The hotel is about 5 minutes walk from the town centre and is on a fairly quiet street. From the outside, it doesn't look very inviting with the reception desk sharing space with the bar in the attached local pub/bar. The owner, however, was very friendly and spoke some English.

The 12 rooms are on three floors and there is no lift, so this isn't for those with mobility issues. The staircase was a little dark and dingy, but there are lights on each floor. I would suggest asking for a room at the rear, as the street noise can be an issue.there was also noise from the nearby railway line.

The room and bedding was clean although the decoration was rather dated. The ensuite shower, basin and toilet were all functional and there was plenty of hot water .

This isn't a hotel to spend a holiday in, but for an overnight stay is just fine.

Parking is on the street outside, but seems to safe. I've parked on this street several times before whilst staying at the Etat Hotel (now the Ibis).

Overall I'd recommend it if you don't mind the shabby decor. It's cheap,quiet and cheerful. You can't beat that!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

I stopped here for drinks only as food wasn't being served the place looked clean and well presented the staff very helpful and not overbearing which can be a bit bothersome but here everything was ok maybe if I am staying local again I will stop here

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and we're greeted with a warm welcome. We dined at the hotel the food was good. The room was clean and comfortable and shower was great.we left for the channel tunnel at calais the next morning to return to England.this was only a twenty minutes drive.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank AmandaN052
Reviewed 5 May 2015

As I say - really basic but nonetheless clean. We were pushed to have breakfast which really was mediocre. But both Patron and wife welcoming and accepting of our dog. The hotel is situated in a rather run down area so was a little worried about the roof box. But not problem. I might have given a score of three but my friends insisted it was a two.

Date of stay: May 2015