“Amazing France cooking”

Restaurant Le Bouche a Oreille
Reserve with
Restaurant Le Bouche a Oreille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Cabourg
Price range: US$22 - US$44
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

The restaurant had set 4 course menu. The food was excellent and well presented. We had lobster and hot fois grais as starter and steak and today's special as main. The service was very pleasant and helpful and one of the waiters spoke English. We had to sit outside since we brought our trolley with us and the brought me a blanket since I was bit cold. If your in Cabourg and want some france food you should try this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Elegant and cosy atmosphere, good service and fresh food..Visibly many locals come here which is always very positiv..

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Their prix fixe menu offers six entrees and multiple other choices for 36 Euros. My companion and I ordered different items so we could share and get to try more choices. Everything was delicious. I couldn't help stuffing myself. (Diet tomorrow) If you are into cheese the cheese board they offer is fabulous. The service was very good and they are not only friendly, they speak English. They also have an English menu so you know exactly what you ordered. Not that you really need one, using a dart and their French menu would get you a great meal. A short walk from most anywhere you might be staying.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

We ate off the 36 euro set menu. The food was delicious, well presented and the service was friendly and helpful. The cheese board was to die for!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

As they never responded to my email from the uk requesting a reservation but when in Cabourg our hotel organised a booking.However the service was efficient and friendly(not always the case in France)and allowed changes on a fixed menu,again not usual.The meal itself for four people included a variety of dishes all prepared correctly.The printed English language card did suggest a non changing menu so would not rush back as my choices would be limited second time around.In a town though which seems to survive in holiday season by selling Moules Frites this is an honourable exception so maybe they're too busy to read their emails!

1  Thank Schnitzelover