“Save Your Money”

More attraction details
Owner description: This museum, housed in a beautiful medieval house, displays many well-preserved medieval furniture and artifacts.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Like many, we were roped into the package tour of this little museum, the Archeoscope and the third tour (whose name escapes me at this moment). While moderately interesting, these attractions were third rate and definitely overpriced. Wish I had read Trip Advisor before buying the ticket package for those three items. Enjoy the abbey and the shops and save your euros when it comes to this.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Aah I should have prepared and listened to my tripadvisor friends.
what a rip-off
nothing of interest.
just go visit what you came here for: the cathedral/abbey
spend this museum money on a nice coffee instead!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I speak some French but couldn't work out who this man was or why we were visiting his Maison. A total waste of money and time.

1  Thank Scottiesmum
Reviewed 30 June 2013

If you want hay fever, allergy, asthma, this is the place! Very limited display and of even less interest. The ticket allowing visits to all four museums is a waste of money. Avoid like the plague, hmmmm, maybe you could catch that too....

2  Thank Ciaran-O
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Don't let a fellow talk you into this whole 4 museums for a bargain. Avoid at all cost. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Wish I had access to trip advisor at the time I got my tickets. Be a clever visitor read the reviews

4  Thank Kinda1978