I think I had a privatly owned caravan rented by siblu. The caravan and the terrace itself was lovely but the site itself is tatty and worn out. The carvan pitches are too close together with hardly room to park your car with no room for use of sunloungers unless you want to be on the road!! There are too many caravans on site in total I think they are being greedy with cramming to many on for site fees and have spoiled what once was a lovely site! the pool area was a disgrace it needs totally gutting the cafe area was at the pool was full of teenagers smoking. The supermarket was filthy and needs gutting the onsight takeaway was actually good. The bar was not our scene.The actual area is lovely if you skip through the blackpool bits! We had some lovely days out in the area. If I had got an older caravan this would of ruined my holiday with the run down caravan park but we just used it as a base and used other facilities which is abit of a con really as you have paid for the facilities within the cost of your siblu holiday. Id defo come back to the area but not to this site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Bois Masson is a family village with plenty of entertainments for children and adults. There is an indoor and outdoor pool with slides and lifeguards, free children's clubs, a multi-sports pitch with football coaching in July and August, bike hire, a bar and a restaurant. Fantastic golden beaches and great golf courses are a short drive. Spacious, modern holiday homes, with terraces as extra, provide the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Siblu Villages - Le Bois Masson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Bois Masson Hotel St-Jean-De-Monts
- Siblu Villages - Le Bois Masson Saint-Jean-De-Monts, Vendee, France