3rd time visiting Le Bois Masson with husband and children aged 9 and 6. Kids love the freedom they have to ride their bikes around the campsite. Pool area has received major investment since last season and looks great. Tom who runs the kid clubs is also great. My children didn't go into the clubs this year but Tom remembered us from last year. Some of the reception staff are new this year but the service they provided was second to none. I'd like to personally mention Lisa who really helped us communicate with the Renault garage when we had a puncture. Lifeguards were quite strict but that's appreciated when you have children and water. Josh and Matt Keys were lovely. Had a couple of days when the weather was overcast so we went to Planete Sauvage which my children really enjoyed and the butterfly house in Noirmoutier - both great days out. A little further afield we went to a small town called Apremont where there was a Chateaux and also a beach area (plage). Not really what I would call a beach but a sandy area which leads onto the lake. There's also a wooden pirate shop for the children to play on along with climbing frames and a water chute into a pool - all of which were free. The kids loved it. There's plenty of picnic tables to eat at and lot of free parking opposite the 'beach' area. Also worth a visit is the night market at St Jean De Monts which is in the Casino area of town. There's also a night hippy market in St Gilles Croix de Vie. Beautiful postcard town. Already re-booked Le Bois Masson for next year -children can't wait. Drive from Calais takes about 7 hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Bois Masson is a family village with plenty of entertainments for children and adults. There is an indoor and outdoor pool with slides and lifeguards, free children's clubs, a multi-sports pitch with football coaching in July and August, bike hire, a bar and a restaurant. Fantastic golden beaches and great golf courses are a short drive. Spacious, modern holiday homes, with terraces as extra, provide the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Siblu Villages - Le Bois Masson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Bois Masson Hotel St-Jean-De-Monts
- Siblu Villages - Le Bois Masson Saint-Jean-De-Monts, Vendee, France