“Good food in Peronne”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Launceston, Australia
“Good food in Peronne”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Just opposite the marvellous museum of the Great War, my wife and I were dined on Duck a l'Orange and Choucroute Seafood. The wine list was good and we enjoyed generous servings, delicious food, friendly service and a pleasant atmosphere.

Visited October 2013

Accrington
“fantastic service”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I telephoned the bistrot to make a reservation, they spoke excellent English and offered a table inside or outside, I chose outside. When we arrived the best outside table was given to us. We ordered drinks and all had a different meal, I had a very large rib steak ordered rare and arrived on a wooden board, with frites, salad and sauce perfectly cooked. everyone else enjoyed their meal also. At the end of the meal I asked the waiter to order a taxi, he said that this would be dificult because it was very late, about 9.30pm!!! Instead he said if we waited about 10 mins that the Manager would take us home in his car. It was only about 4km but with about 2lb of charolais boeuf and half a gallon of beer sloshing about inside I didn't really fancy the walk. Well done that man, SALUTE!

Harrow, United Kingdom
“Le Bistrot d'Antoine, Peronne”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband, son and I visited le Bistrot d'Antoine for the second time (previously three years ago). The food, welcome and service are all excellent. The waiter spoke very good England, which was a great help.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Excellent return visit to Le Bistrot d'Antoine at Peronne!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We were so pleased this week to make a return visit to Peronne and be lucky to find the Bistrot open as the last time we returned it was closed. We had wanted to eat here again for a few years as the quality of food and service is memorable! Our salad starters were excellent with gesiers, smoked ham and fois gras dressing a delicious green salad. I chose steak tartare for my main course which was so tasty while my husband had entrecôte garnished with frites and green beans.Both were large and very tasty portions which we washed down with a bottle of award winning Sancerre. Desserts were delicious especially the tray of six mini sweets! The ambience was charming and the staff attention friendly and helpful. We will definitely return again and again !!

2 Thank Julie187067
“Perfect last meal in France”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Lovely staff, great food and full if character. Got lucky with a table for 6, not booked, and witnessed many being turned away. Varied children's menu too.

• Visited August 2013