Ibis Budget Poitiers Nord Futuroscope
Hotel du Parc - Pirates(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$80
US$78
Quality Hotel Alisee Poitiers Nord(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$85
US$155
Inter Hotel Alteora site du Futuroscope(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$137
US$91
US$108
US$105
Plaza Site du Futuroscope Hotel(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$115
US$108
Hotels.com
US$191
US$183
US$66
US$58
Hotel Ibis Site du Futuroscope(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
Ibis budget Site du Futuroscope(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$82
All reviewstheme parkshuttersroutetoiletfuturoscopereceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Impressed by this hotel my husband booked. The price was perfect for an overnight travel stay. Very clean, quiet, well designed and ideal location. We had the 6 euro breakfast too which was a good typical European breakfast.

The room was normal size to European standards however the bathroom and shower reminded me of a cruise ship. It was an interesting design. Comfortable and clean we will chose this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is a good place to stay, I am very happy with the consistent standards at this chain of hotels. I am able to bring my dogs to these hotels, which is a bonus for me. The hotel is near Futuroscope and within walking distance of many chain restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed at the Hotel on my way to UK. The receptionist who was managing the reception was very helpful and friendly. We had to book two rooms as we were 2 adults and 3 kids. The rooms he allocated for us were inter connected which was very helpful. I must say that he is an asset to the Hotel. The state of the rooms was very good and very clean. I seriously would highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I had a lovely trip to France last year as i had never been before. I was recommended this place by friends and they didn't disappoint, it was a nice place to stay with a kind of 'cheap and cheerful' atmosphere about it! The rooms are nicely furnished and there are great local restaurants to try.... all in all, a lovely place to stay!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com