“Unimpressed”
Review of Futuroscope

Futuroscope
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With more than 40 million visitors since it opened, Futuroscope is one of the best-loved leisure parks in France and the only one of its kind in Europe. Futuroscope is the ideal place to relax in, with 60 hectares of tranquil green countryside and 25 original experiences you won't find anywhere else: films in giant format, thrill-filled attractions, 3D rides with 4D effects, games, live shows, open-air activities, and more. The spectacular theatres inside Futuroscope are gigantic sculptures and their futuristic lines blend in smoothly with the surrounding landscape. Discovery and thrills guaranteed for everyone, young and old!
Reviewed 25 July 2014

No-one who is disabled should visit this site unless they have there own wheelchair or scooter and the cost of hiring one are fierce. Particularly, do not book a meal on line as the restaurants are far away from the entrance and access to them means a long trk with no land train available.

1  Thank Rupert E
Write a ReviewReviews (10,350)

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

On our last full day in our 7 day trip to Paris we decided to visit Futuroscope...
Futuroscope is a hi-tech project of self suficiency clean energy and developement. The french built a theme park next to the project. It's diffrent from your regular amusement parks, most of the rides are 3d an 4d video based, and are echlogically themed, we had a great day, both teens enjoyed the park verry much, so did we. The 3 main attraction that you should not miss would be: dancing w robots, the rabbids time machine and Arthur's 4d adventure.
A small tip... instead of going back to Paris, we should have stayed in a hotel in Tours... we came out of the park exausted and could have stayed till the 10:30 audio and light extravaganza i/o travelling back to Paris

2  Thank CidoneIL
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nice place to visit, not sure its worth the long drive from Paris, my wife and i visited while on the road. If your around get in

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I loved this place but the attractions within it are according to taste. I didn't enjoy the long film about monkey and elephant rescue but my companions did. I had a fantastic laugh with the Arthur 4D attraction, I had never been on anything like that in my life, my goodness, feeling the spider web was horrifically funny. There is also one about a wedding (sorry I can't remember the name) and we laughed and laughed whilst thinking we really were flying in the sky. The food on sale is not good and it's very expensive so take a picnic.

1  Thank Lucy G
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The first time I went there was 6 years ago, and I remember every little bit of it. The park is wonderful, with the most amazing rides. Imagine a EuroDisney (so close in Paris), but more suitable for all ages, without the excessive screaming of children, but just as great fun. Perfect for techies, and gadget-lovers. Attractions I recommend which I can never forget:

Dance with Robots

Le Vienne Dynamique

Laser Light Show (at night)

This place is definitely one of the top places in my To Visit Again list.

1  Thank SPisani