This was a very large Campanile and very busy. Our rooms were at the back of the block and upstairs so we had a long way to carry our bags. Initially we had trouble with the door lock as you have to leave the key in while openning the door; once leant it worked easily.
Because it was busy the service was less than desirable both for coffee and for breakfast. Paying the bill required more french than we have ever found before.
Visit to Futuroscope excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Campanile POITIERS - FUTUROSCOPE!GO FOR A FAMILY ADVENTURE Treat yourself to a hotel in the heart of the Futuroscope: feel the excitement 5 minutes away from your room. Enjoy a hotel designed for family comfort, where rooms have been conceived so the family stays together: a single room (accommodating 2 to 5) or two connecting rooms for extra space and comfort. Complimentary baby cots are available upon request. EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE WHILE DELIGHTING IN THE PRESENT Following a day of laughter and entertainment, relax and enjoy a meal by checking out our restaurant specials with the all-you-can-eat buffet, a feast for the eyes and for the taste buds... Fill up on vitality with our all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast. WORK IN COMFORT Right in the heart of the Futuroscope’s Technopole, 5 minutes from the Palais des Congrès, choose to work in comfort. Let the day’s stress evaporate within a relaxing setting. Two meeting rooms, quiet guest rooms, a large bed (160 x 200cm), a free WiFi connection, cable/satellite TV. The hotel willSaint-Cyr Recreation Grounds and Golf Course: 10 minutes from the Futuroscope The Haut Poitou Golf Course and its recreation grounds (swimming, pedalo, canoe, volleyball, basketball, archery, etc) will offer you an unforgettable day of relaxation. Poitiers: 15 minutes from the Futuroscope Whether you are a history buff or simply an aesthete, Poitiers and its outstanding architectural heritage will delight you. The falconry show at Chauvigny: 30 minutes from the Futuroscope Discover this town and its most surprising historical centre. And don’t forget the falconry show! La Roche Posay Casino: 40 minutes from the Futuroscope By day or by night, La Roche Posay Casino will give you a total change of scene within a fairytale setting. The Monkey Valley at Romagne: 50 minutes from the Futuroscope Experience a unique feeling as you wander amidst over 350 monkeys roaming free. The Poitevin Marshes: 60 minutes from the Futuroscope Discover the Poitevin Marshes’ history and geography, its fauna and flora, the architecture of its villages, from a small boat or a small train. Serpent Island: 60 minutes from the Futuroscope Set off in search of reptiles, lizards, tortoises, alligators, caimans and snakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Campanile Poitiers - Site Du Futuroscope reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Poitiers Futuroscope Hotel
- Campanile Poitiers - Site Du Futuroscope France/Chasseneuil-Du-Poitou