“Great pool for relaxing swimming”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Piscine du Remblai

Piscine du Remblai
More attraction details
Owner description: outdoor swimming pool with sea water
Belfast, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great pool for relaxing swimming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I love this pool! I visited Les Sables-d'Olonne while on holiday nearby last summer, and had read about this pool, so decided to visit. I was with my 3 children (ages 19, 15 and 7). The day we visited was quite windy, but the pool area is quite sheltered, and the outdoor pools are heated, so it was still pleasant.

The changing area was quite cramped, but clean. On entering the pool area, there is a covered jacuzzi pool. Outside, there are two pools - one is a smaller training pool (although it was still too deep for my youngest child to stand in), and the other is a 25m pool. They are connected by a small swimming channel.

At the other end of the complex is a spa area, with massage jets and a counter-current lane and steam rooms/sauna.

There is a sunbathing area around the pool - unfortunately, the weather wasn't good enough for sunbathing when we were there.

I loved this complex, and would happily have spent much longer there. However, my children weren't keen on the sea water, so our visit was cut short. However, as long as you don't mind seawater, I would definitely recommend a visit if you're in the area.

(I can't remember the exact prices, but it seemed fairly reasonable if you're on holiday - maybe not for everyday.)

Visited August 2012