“This was my third time at the Hotel Atoll - Lovely family run hotel”
Review of Hotel Atoll

Hotel Atoll
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Niort
Brixham, United Kingdom
“This was my third time at the Hotel Atoll - Lovely family run hotel”
Reviewed 9 July 2011

My son is in Le Grand Feu and whilst it is not the closest hotel it was the only one available when I first arrived in Niort back in November, having had a hair raising drive from Poitiers Airport , as I had never driven in France before and have not driven a car with a manual gearbox for many years. I have since been back in March 2011 and my last visit was June 2011. I have stayed in a lot of hotels all over Europe, Scandinavia and in the USA , from budget to expensive, travelling as a lone female on business and this is one of the best I have stayed in. It is a family run hotel and the husband and wife who run it are lovely and make you feel really welcome. The rooms are beautifully furnished, with a high standard of cleanliness and an ideal size if you are using the hotel as your base. Each time I stayed I had to have a late check in and they would wait up even if, as I was this last trip, 30 minures later than I had previously arranged. As a female travelling alone I can thoroughly recommend this hotel, I was well looked after and nothing was too much trouble. If you ever stay in Niort and have transport then please do consider using this hotel you will not be disappointed. If you are English they have real pillows and not those uncomfortable bolsters you find in other hotels throughout Framce. I loved the hotel and whilst I was visiting Niort under difficult circumstances I hope to go back one day and really explore the area using the Hotel Atoll as my base once again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank Cornishgirl5

Travellers also viewed these Niort hotels
Kyriad Niort
Hotel du Moulin
#3 of 24 in Niort
Qualys Hotel Lagrange
Ibis Niort Est Mendes France

Been to Hotel Atoll? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Atoll

Property: Hotel Atoll
Address: 447 avenue de Paris | 447 Avenue De Paris, 79000, Niort, France
Region: France > Nouvelle-Aquitaine > Deux-Sevres > Niort
Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Niort
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Atoll 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Atoll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.